New Early Access Build: https://github.com/goldendict/goldendic ... or-Windows
Tested on both Windows XP and Windows 7.GoldenDict 1.0.1-145-gc5693df
Most interesting changes (since the previous EA build):
* Scan Pupup now works on IE9! (Enable ScanPopup extra technologies in Advanced options tab!).
* Menubar can be hidden with Ctrl+M shortuct now.
* Hide single tab option is implemented.
* Window title now shows the current headword (the current tab name).
* New chrome-like status bar, in the main window and scan popup.
* Hovered link notifications in the status bar, just like in browsers.
* Ctrl/Shift-Click on links opens them in a new tab.
* Fix for #23: Failure to index a dictionary in UTF-8 format on Windows.
* Fixed #28: Allow adding a new tab by double-clicking the large empty space right to it.
* Add shortcuts for Previous/Next actions on Article search (Ctrl + F)
* Add "Highlight all" to Article search (Ctrl + F)
* Sync between the currently active article and the "found in dictionaries" pane.
* When the tray icon is disabled, the global hide/show shortcut should just minimize the main window.
* Make dictionary icons to have the same sizes, to avoid visual alignment problems.
* provide %GDBIG5% for websites
* StarDict parser now ignores the absence of .syn files.
* Added Apply button to the Dictionaries configuration dialog.
* Russian, Italian and Bulgarian translations updated.
* Updated iconv and hunspell libraries to the latest official versions.