Баги, пожелания, тестовые сборки

Обо всём по программе

Re: Баги, пожелания, тестовые сборки

Postby CAEman » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:38 am

Никаких исправлений отслеживаемых багов и недоработок.
Last edited by CAEman on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
CAEman

Postby HYst » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:08 am

"Talk Ugg boots Sale to your neighbors. Make them promise to vote. Make thempromise to take the country back from the torturers and thugs. Thepeople who laughed at my friends Nike Shoes Sale Store as they lay fresh in their graves at thebottom of Discount Air Max the Adidas Neo Discount Sale harbor. Make Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace them promise to talk to their neighbors.

"Most of us choose none of air force one pas cher the Cheap Toms Shoes Outlet above. It's Nike Air Huarache For Sale not working. Scarpe Nike Scontate You have tochoose — choose freedom.

"My name is Marcus Yallow. I was tortured by Pandora Style Beads my country, but I stilllove it here. I'm seventeen years old. I want to grow up in a free country.

I UGG Boots Cheap want Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher to live in a free Mens Nike Air Max country."298I faded out to the logo of the website. Ange had built it, with help fromJolu, who got us all the free hosting Cheap Michael Kors Tote Bag we could ever need on Pigspleen.

The office Nike Outlet was an interesting place. Technically we were called Coali-tion of Voters for a nike jordan shoes Free America, but everyone called us the Xnetters.

The organization — a charitable nonprofit Cheap Real Jordans — had been co-founded byBarbara and some of her lawyer friends right after the liberation Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace ofTreasure Island. The funding was kicked off by Uggs For Cheap some Michael Kors tech millionaireswho couldn't believe Adidas Originals Sale that a bunch of hacker kids had kicked Timberland Outlet the DHS'sass. Sometimes, they'd ask us to go down the peninsula to Sand HillRoad, Air Max Kopen where all the venture capitalists were, and give a little presenta-tion on Xnet technology. There were UGGS For Women about a zillion startups who weretrying to vans shoe store make a buck on the Xnet.

Whatever — I didn't have to have anything to do with it, and I got adesk and an office with ugg factory outlet a longchamp bags on sale storefront, right prada outlet there on Valencia Street, Cheap Retro Jordans For Sale wherewe gave Cheap Louboutin Heels away ParanoidXbox CDs and held workshops on building bet-ter botas de futbol WiFi antennas. A surprising number of average people dropped in tomake personal donations, both of hardware (you can run ParanoidLinuxon just about anything, asics sko not just Xbox Universals) Yeezy Boost Sale Online and cash money. Theyloved us.

The nike shoes big nfl store plan was to launch Scarpe Air Max our own ARG in September, just in timefor günstige nike schuhe the election, and to really tie coach factory outlet online it in with signing up Boty Nike Air voters and gettingthem Air max dam to the polls. Only 42 Pandora Outlet percent of Americans Nike Air Jordan 11 showed up at the pollsfor the last Cheap True Religion Jeans election ugg clearance — nonvoters had a huge majority. I kept trying nike air jordan pas cher to getDarryl and Van to one of our planning sessions, but Vans Black Sneakers they kept on declin-ing. They were spending a lot of time together, and Van insisted TOMS STORE that itwas totally nonromantic. Darryl Zapatillas Air Max wouldn't talk Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher to me much at all, Cheap Michael Kors Handbags thoughhe sent me long emails about just about everything pandora outlet store that wasn't Cheap Michael Kors aboutVan or terrorism Coach Outlet Store Online or Air max levně prison.

Ange squeezed my hand. pandora beads "God, Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel I hate that Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace woman," she said.

I nodded. Adidas Originals Superstar "Just fitflops sale uk one more Nike Kyrie rotten thing this country's adidas store done to Iraq," Isaid. "If Michael Kors Outlet they sent her to Canada goose dam my town, I'd probably become a terrorist.""You did become a terrorist when they Ugg Pas Cher Femme sent her to your town.""So I adidas outlet did," Michael Kors Clearance I said.

"Are you going to Ms Abercrombie and fitch store Galvez's hearing on Monday?""Totally." newest lebron shoes I'd introduced Ange to Ms Galvez a couple weeks chaussure adidas pas cher before,when my old suivre un envoi teacher Hyperdunk 2014 invited me over for dinner. The teacher's union hadgotten a hearing Air Max Sneakers for her before nike air the board of the Unified School District toargue for Canada Goose Outlet getting her old job back. new jordan releases They said that Fred Benson was299coming nike tn pas cher out of (early) toms shoes outlet retirement to testify against her. I was looking for-ward Moncler Outlet to seeing ジョーダン スニーカー her Coach Bags On Sale again.

"Do you want Nike Air Shoes to go get a burrito?""Totally.""Let me get my hot-sauce," she said.

I checked my email one more time — my PirateParty email, which stillgot a dribble of messages from old Xnetters who Yeezy Shoes Discount Marketplace hadn't found my Coali-tion of Voters Nike Factory Outlet address yet.

The latest message was from a Adidas Soccer Cleats Cheap throwaway email address cheap uggs for women from one ofthe Chaussure Nike Pas Cher new Brazilian anonymizers.

>

Found her, thanks. You didn't Jordan Shoes Air tell me she was Official NHL Jerseys so h4wt.

"Who's that from?"I Adidas NMD For Sale laughed. Nike Air Sneakers "Zeb," I said. New Air Max 2017 "Remember Zeb? I gave him Masha's cheap nike air max email ad-dress. I Nike Air 90 figured, if Ray Ban Sunglasses Online they're both underground, might as well Nike Air Max Goedkoop introducethem to one another.""He thinks Masha Ugg Outlet Online Store is cute?""Give the guy a break, he's clearly had his mind warped bycircumstances.""And you?""Me?""Yeah nike schuhe günstig — was your mind warped by Moncler Outlet Store circumstances?"I held Ange out at arm's length Adidas Superstar Sale Online and looked her up and down and upand Nike Huarache Womens Cheap down. I held her cheeks and stared through Cheap Nike Free Run her thick-framed glassesinto her big, mischievous tilted eyes. I ran my fingers cheap uggs through her hair.

"Ange, I've Air Max Femme never thought more clearly in Nike Factory Store my whole life."She kissed me then, nike sb stefan janoski and I kissed her back, nike sportschuhe and it was some Air Max Pas Cher time beforewe went out for that burrito.This chapter is dedicated to The Tattered Cover, Denver's legendary in-dependent bookstore. I happened upon The Tattered Cover quite by Nike Shox Cheap acci-dent: Alice and I had just landed nike sneakers in Denver, coming in from London,and Nike Roshe Run Sale it The official UGG was nike mercurial soccer cleats early and Pandora Store cold Discount TOMS and we needed coffee. We drove in aimlessrental-car circles, and that's when Jordan Store I Cheap Air Max spotted it, the Tattered Cover'ssign. Something about it tingled in my hindbrain — I knew I'd Yeezy Black heard ofthis zapatillas nike baratas place. We pulled in (got a coffee) and stepped into the store Louboutin Wedding Shoes — awonderland of dark wood, Canada Goose Online Store homey reading nooks, and miles Jordan Shoes For Cheap and miles ofbookshelves.

The Tattered Cover 1628 16th Billige Nike Sko St., Denver, CO USA 80202 +1 303 4361070None of the three guys were around moncler jacket sale at the moment, so Stone Island Outlet I took off. retro jordans for cheap Myhead hurt so much I thought I christian louboutin outlet must be bleeding, but my hands cameaway dry. Descuentos Nike My twisted ankle had frozen Nike Polo Sale up in the truck so that I ran like abroken marionette, and I stopped Toms Factory Outlet only once, to cancel the photo-deletionon Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens Masha's phone. huarache sneakers I turned off its radio — Hugo Boss Sale both scarpe nike to save battery and tokeep it from Nike Tn Requin Pas Cher being used to track me — and set the sleep timer to twohours, Air Nike the longest setting available. I tried to set it Moncler Outlet Online to not require a Nike Outlet Store pass-word Nike Roshe Run to wake from sleep, Original Ugg Boots but that new yeezy shoes required a password itself. Nike Shoes Online I was justgoing to have to Zapatillas Nike Air Max Baratas tap the keypad at Negozi Pandora least once every two hours until Icould figure TOMS OUTLET out how to get the photo off of the phone. I would need acharger, then.

I didn't have Air Jordan Retro Sale a plan. I needed one. I needed to sit Boost Yeezy Sale On Line down, to get online— to figure out what I was going to do next. I was sick of letting otherpeople Cheap Air Max Trainers do my Uggs Pas Cher Soldes planning for me. I didn't want to Air Max 90 be acting because Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet of whatMasha did, or because of converse store the DHS, or because of my dad. Or because ofAnge? Nike Air Women Well, maybe I'd act because of Ange. That would be just fine, infact.

267I'd just been slipping Canada Goose Womens Coats downhill, taking alleys Nike Pas Cher Femme when I louboutin heels could, mergingwith the Cheap True Religion Jeans Tenderloin crowds. I Ugg Pas Cher En France didn't have any destination in mind. Everyfew minutes, I put my hand Soccer Boots Outlet nike in my pocket and nudged one of the keys onMasha's phone to Nike Air Max Sale keep it from going asleep. It made an awkward bulge,unfolded there in my jacket.

I stopped and leaned against new pandora charms a building. My ankle was killing me.

Where was I, anyway?

O'Farrell, at Hyde Street. Nike Air Pas Cher In front of a dodgy "Asian ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE Massage Parlor."My traitorous feet Moncler Sale had taken me right back to the beginning Yeezy Men — taken meback to where the photo on Masha's phone had canada goose jackets on sale been taken, seconds be-fore reebok running shoes the Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher Bay Bridge blew, Pandora Store Sale before my life changed Nike Air Max Cheap forever.

I wanted to sit down on Adidas Superstar the sidewalk Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses and bawl, but that wouldn'tsolve my problems. I had to call Barbara Stratford, tell her Adidas Yeezy Cheap what hadhappened. Show her the photo of Darryl.

What was Kobe Shoes Nike I thinking? I had to Boutique Ugg show her the video, Nike Store the UGG BOOTS FOR WOMEN one that Official Toms Shoes Outlet Mashahad sent me TOMS SHOES OUTLET — the one where the President's Nike Soccer Cleats Boots Chief of Staff gloated at theattacks on San Francisco and womens nike air max admitted that he knew when and where thenext attacks would happen and that he Pandora Store wouldn't stop them becausethey'd help his Jordan Sneakers For Sale man get re-elected.

That was a plan, then: get Discount Christian Louboutin Shoes in touch with Barbara, give her the docu-ments, and Nike joggesko get them into print. The VampMob had to zapatos de futbol nike have reallyfreaked people out, Christian Louboutin Heels made 23 IS BACK Store them think that we really were a bunch of ter-rorists. Cheap Toms Outlet Store Of course, when I'd been planning it, I had chaussures nike pas cher been Michael Kors Handbags Discount thinking of howgood Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher a distraction it ugg store would be, not how it would look to some NASCARDad in Nebraska.

I'd call Barbara, TOMS For Sale and I'd do it smart, from a payphone, putting Toms Outlet Online myhood up so that the inevitable CCTV wouldn't get a photo Cheap Nike Huarache of me. I Cheap Nike Air Huarache dug aquarter out of my pocket and polished it on my Hogan Outlet shirt-tail, getting Pandora Official Website the fin-gerprints off New Nike Shoes it.

I headed downhill, Nike Shox discount Sale down and down to Reebok Outlet Store the chaussure basket homme BART station and thepayphones there. Nike Air Damen I made it to the trolley-car Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale stop when pandora jewelry store I spotted the cov-er of Adidas Originals Stan Smith the week's Bay Guardian, stacked in a high pile next to a homelessblack guy who smiled at me. Chaussure Air Max "Go ahead canada goose jacket outlet and read the cover, モンクレール レディース it's free —it'll cost you fifty Canada Goose Outlet cents to look inside, Nike Online Store though."The headline UGGS Outlet was set in the biggest type I'd seen since 9/11:
HYst

Postby CAEman » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:56 am

Устранена недоработка: в окне Файлов, из которых состоит словарь, при их количестве 3 (а при не умещении в окне полного пути файла - и при 2) появление справа полосы прокрутки с возможностью прокрутки на 1 строку (а при 4 файлах или 3 файлах с неумещением - на 2 строки).
Но при этом был "навёрнут" стиль Modern...
CAEman

Postby CAEman » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:08 am

0(у рекомендуемой разработчиками, по крайней мере, в целях тестирования нескомпилированной версии). В OpenSUSE приходится в /usr/lib64/ копировать символическую ссылку liblzo2.so.2 в liblzo2.so и установить пакет lzo-devel (или в /usr/include/ создать символическую ссылку на подпапку maclibs/include/lzo папки исходников), а в большинстве других дистрибутивов вообще отсутствует qmake.

Баги:
1. Отсоединённая панель Навигация после повторного запуска программы (даже свёрнутой в системный лоток: впрочем, это беда всех окон программы, что они не сворачиваются в лоток вместе с главным окном при его закрытии, правда, в отличие от панели сворачиваются в панель задач вместе с программой) открывается на всех рабочих столах поверх всех окон (и при этом нет возможности встроить панель на пустое место справа от меню).
2. Не работает автозапуск программы.
РЕШЕНИЕ (замена соответствующего кода в файле mainwindow.cc):
Code: Select all
void MainWindow::setAutostart(bool autostart)
{
#ifdef Q_OS_WIN32
    QSettings reg("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Run",
                  QSettings::NativeFormat);
    if (autostart) {
        QString app_fname = QString("\"%1\"").arg( QCoreApplication::applicationFilePath() );
        app_fname.replace("/", "\\");
        reg.setValue(QCoreApplication::applicationName(), app_fname);
    }
    else {
        reg.remove(QCoreApplication::applicationName());
    }
    reg.sync();
#else
    // this is for Linux
    QString app_fname = QFileInfo(QCoreApplication::applicationFilePath()).baseName();
    QString lnk(QDir::homePath()+"/.config/autostart/"+"goldendict.desktop");
    if (autostart) {
        QFile f("/usr/share/applications/goldendict.desktop");
        f.link(lnk);
    } else {
        QFile::remove(lnk);
    }
#endif
}

3. При сохранении файлов из оболочки (например, нажатии кнопки "Экспорт" в окне Заголовков словаря или выбора "Сохранить изображение..." контекстного меню рисунка в статье словаря) программа "вылетает" (при подключённом большом количестве словарей) с ошибкой (выдаваемой на консоль в случае запуска из неё оболочки) "*** buffer overflow detected ***: /usr/bin/goldendict terminated", если не нажать предварительно кнопку Пересканировать во вкладке Источники / Файлы окна Словари (без изменения словарей).
4. После нажатия кнопки Пересканировать во вкладке Источники / Файлы окна Словари (даже без изменения словарей) если выбран поиск в группе "Все", то число открытых программой файлов (проверка: в консоли запускаем команду lsof -p `pgrep goldendict` | wc -l) вырастает на число, равное 2-х кратному количеству подключённых словарей, причём максимальному количеству, т.е. первоначальному количеству - при его уменьшении или конечному - в случае увеличения, что может привести к "вылету" программы, если у пользователя установлено недостаточно большое значение параметра maximum file descriptor number that can be opened by a process (см. примечание) (проверка: в консоли запускаем команду ulimit -Sn), и только после нажатия кнопки ОК оно уменьшается до итогового значения, когда как при выборе меню Файл / Пересканировать файлы Ctrl+F5, или когда поиск задан в др. группе словарей, наоборот, число резко падает, а потом по мере пересканирования достигает (в случае Ctrl+F5) итогового значения.

Пожелания:
0. Доработать механизм индексации (чтобы после прерывания процесса полнотекстового индексирования словаря из-за завершения работы приложения при возобновлении процесса индексация словаря продолжилась с того же или близкого по времени места, на котором была прервана, а также чтобы при неизменности указанного в конфигурации пути к словарям, в т.ч. сформированного при помощи символических ссылок, переиндексация данных словарей не происходила в случае изменения "реального" пути монтирования, например, как в StarDict).
1. Доработать механизм запросов при помощи шаблонов (чтобы, например, запросы "аб?в" и "аб?в*" различались).
2. Чтобы при запросе заголовков с буквой "ё" выдавались и статьи с точно такими же заголовками, только с буквой "е" (поскольку имеется огромное количество словарей, где вместо "ё" написано "е").
3. Чтобы функция выделения слова одиночным щелчком срабатывала только в случае отпускания в месте нажатия, т.е. сохранилась бы возможность выделения части слова.
4. Чтобы к XDXF словарям подгружались dict.bmp иконки.
РЕШЕНИЕ (замена соответствующего кода в файле xdxf.cc):
void XdxfDictionary::loadIcon() throw()
{
  if ( dictionaryIconLoaded )
    return;

QString fileName =
    QDir::fromNativeSeparators( FsEncoding::decode( getDictionaryFilenames()[ 0 ].c_str() ) );

QFileInfo baseInfo( fileName );

fileName = baseInfo.absoluteDir().absoluteFilePath( "icon32.png" );
  QFileInfo info( fileName );

if( !info.isFile() )
  {
      fileName = baseInfo.absoluteDir().absoluteFilePath( "icon16.png" );
      info = QFileInfo( fileName );
  }

if( !info.isFile() )
  {
      fileName = baseInfo.absoluteDir().absoluteFilePath( "dict.bmp" );
      info = QFileInfo( fileName );
  }

if ( info.isFile() )
    loadIconFromFile( fileName, true );

if ( dictionaryIcon.isNull() )
  {
    // Load failed -- use default icons

dictionaryIcon = QIcon(":/icons/icon32_xdxf.png");
    dictionaryNativeIcon = QIcon(":/icons/icon32_xdxf.png");
  }

dictionaryIconLoaded = true;
}

5. Чтобы при выборе в Параметрах Интерфейса Дополнительного стиля прибавилась бы возможность изменения (за счёт появления рядом нового списка и|или контекстного меню при щелчке правой кнопкой мыши на соответствующей панели) таких параметров, как цвет фона, размер шрифта Панели навигации по переводу и т.п., а для начала, если всё это сложно, хотя бы добавить возможность изменения размера шрифта Панели навигации по переводу (пусть и вместе со всеми остальными списками, кроме списка слов), как это сделано для Панели поиска (т.е. списка слов) и содержания статей.
6. Добавить в Пути для поиска файлов словарей что-то вроде "Включён/Отключён", чтобы не приходилось делать лишнюю подпапку для использования в этих целях "Рекурсивно".
7. ОЧЕНЬ ЖЕЛАТЕЛЬНО, чтобы в окне Порядка словарей в первой строке контекстного меню находилось бы безобидное "Заголовки словаря", поскольку из-за срабатывания выбора первой строки контекстного меню при нечаянном смещении мыши во время щелчка правой кнопкой происходит пересортировка словарей, что можно и не заметить из-за отсутствия смещения находящегося в центре внимания выбранного словаря (особенно при включённой фильтрации) и нажать кнопку "ОК", что, в свою очередь, для восстановления нужного пользователю порядка словарей при отсутствии резервной копии файла конфигурации приводит к необходимости ручной пересортировки всех словарей (которых может быть и тысячи)!
РЕШЕНИЕ (замена соответствующего кода в файле orderandprops.cc):
void OrderAndProps::contextMenuRequested( const QPoint & pos )
{
  QMenu menu( this );
   QModelIndex idx = ui.searchLine->mapToSource( ui.dictionaryOrder->indexAt( pos ) );
 sptr< Dictionary::Class > dict;
   if( idx.isValid() && (unsigned)idx.row() < ui.dictionaryOrder->getCurrentDictionaries().size() )
    dict = ui.dictionaryOrder->getCurrentDictionaries()[ idx.row() ];

QAction * showHeadwordsAction = NULL;
  if ( dict && dict->getWordCount() > 0 )
  {
    showHeadwordsAction = new QAction( tr( "Dictionary headwords" ), &menu );
    menu.addAction( showHeadwordsAction );
  }

QAction * sortNameAction = new QAction( tr( "Sort by name" ), &menu );
  menu.addAction( sortNameAction );
  QAction * sortLangAction = new QAction( tr( "Sort by languages" ), &menu );
  menu.addAction( sortLangAction );

QAction * result = menu.exec( ui.dictionaryOrder->mapToGlobal( pos ) );

if( result && result == showHeadwordsAction )
  {
    emit showDictionaryHeadwords( QString::fromUtf8( dict->getId().c_str() ) );
  }

if( result == sortNameAction || result == sortLangAction )
  {
    vector< sptr< Dictionary::Class > > sortedDicts = ui.dictionaryOrder->getCurrentDictionaries();
    if( result == sortNameAction )
      sort( sortedDicts.begin(), sortedDicts.end(), dictNameLessThan );
    else
      sort( sortedDicts.begin(), sortedDicts.end(), dictLessThan );
    ui.dictionaryOrder->populate( sortedDicts );
  }
}

Судя по всему, файл описания, например, ifo присутствует в списке файлов (из которых состоит словарь), а ann - нет (при том, что бывают DSL словари как с файлом аннотации *.ann, так и без него, т.е. точно также, как в случае присутствующего в упомянутом списке файла аббревиатур), поскольку первый увеличивает число открытых дескрипторов (см. примечание), а второй - нет...

Примечание. Имея права суперпользователя (root), увеличить данное значение можно путём редактирования значений параметров:
1) в старых системах - HARDFDLIMITS и SOFTFDLIMITS в файле /etc/sysconfig/ulimit
(а, например, в OpenSUSE это можно сделать также в Центре управления Yast2: Система/"Редактор /etc/sysconfig": System/Limits),
где можно установить указанные значения равными 4096, 8192, 16384, 32768, 65536, ..., при этом значение SOFTFDLIMITS не должно превышать таковое для HARDFDLIMITS,
а в файле /etc/initscript присваивание значения HARDFDLIMITS обязательно ДОЛЖНО ВЕЗДЕ ПРЕДШЕСТВОВАТЬ таковому для SOFTFDLIMITS, например:
  test -z "$HARGS"  || ulimit $HARGS
  test -z "$SARGS"  || ulimit $SARGS
но не наоборот (тогда необходимо поменять их местами)!
2) в новых системах - DefaultLimitNOFILE в файле /etc/systemd/system.conf (можно установить и =infinity - будут тогда равными 65536 и ulimit -Hn, и ulimit -Sn)

Если же прав суперпользователя нет, а значение ulimit -Hn больше ulimit -Sn,
то программу можно запускать через скрипт (т.е., например, созданный в файловом менеджере текстовый файл с установленными в его свойствах правами на выполнение) следующего содержания:
#! /bin/sh
#
ulimit -Sn 8192
ulimit -Sn
goldendict

где при необходимости изменяем 8192, чтобы было не больше значения, выдаваемого командой ulimit -Hn, а если программа не установлена (например, просто скомпилирована без make install), то перед исполняемым файлом goldendict указываем полный путь к нему.
CAEman

Postby CAEman » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:38 pm

Исправлен стиль Modern.
CAEman

Re: chenjinyan

Postby chenjinyan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:03 am

jordan shoes
ugg australia
tory burch outlet
coach factory outlet
ugg sale
ugg boots
nike huarache
coach outlet
coach outlet online
moncler jackets
longchamp outlet
ray ban canada
nfl jerseys
fitflops outlet
hermes bags
north face outlet
mont blanc pens
cheap mlb jerseys
fitflops sale
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet
north face clearance
ralph lauren polo
michael kors outlet
true religion outlet
nike air max
ugg boots
longchamp handbags
canada goose
air max uk
montblanc pens
ugg boots
adidas jeremy scott
true religion jeans
converse shoes
ugg outlet
dior sunglasses
ugg outlet
uggs canada
ferragamo outlet
kate spade outlet
ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses
canada goose clearance
north face jackets
cheap nba jerseys
adidas yeezy
the north face outlet
polo shirts
oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin shoes
coach bags
hollister outlet
adidas store
ugg australia
burberry outlet
mont blanc pens
ugg outlet
soccer jerseys
coach outlet
ugg boots
ralph lauren uk
doudoune moncler
versace sunglasses
supreme uk
nike factory outlet
doudoune canada goose
adidas yeezy
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses
polo shirts
cheap jordans
oakley sunglasses
canada goose sale
adidas stan smith
cheap jordan shoes
fitflops sale clearance
north face jackets
polo ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
uggs outlet
cheap jordan shoes
longchamp bags
coach outlet online
ugg boots
moncler sito ufficiale
cheap uggs
michael kors outlet online sale
moncler jacken
nike factory store
christian louboutin shoes
ugg outlet
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
christian louboutin
michael kors outlet
oakley sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
adidas nmd r1
moncler jackets
michael kors outlet clearance
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors handbags
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
jordan shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet
superdry clothing
ralph lauren polo shirts
polo ralph lauren
north face outlet
the north face canada
prada outlet
carrera sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
michael kors uk
tommy hilfiger canada
ray ban sunglasses uk
uggs outlet
ugg sale
moncler outlet
salvatore ferragamo
nike huarache
ugg clearance
oakley vault
coach factory outlet
adidas trainers uk
ugg boots outlet
adidas shoes
juicy couture outlet
fitflops sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet
armani sunglasses
basketball shoes
coach outlet
ugg sale
burberry outlet
supreme outlet
prada handbags
nike blazer shoes
nike store
ugg uk
coach outlet online
ugg boots on sale
burberry outlet
coach outlet online
adidas outlet
kate spade outlet store
ugg boots
ralph lauren outlet
hermes outlet
cheap jordan shoes
adidas shoes
adidas stan smith
ugg sale
nike air max 90
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots
nike outlet
cheap jordans
fitflops
cartier glasses
pandora jewelry
nike outlet
jordan shoes
canada goose sale
canada goose canada
ugg slippers
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
ugg boots
nike store
ray ban sunglasses
nike football boots
ugg boots
ugg boots
cheap snapbacks
ugg boots
d&g sunglasses
calvin klein outlet
jordan 14
fitflops sandals
true religion jeans
cheap nfl jerseys
nhl jerseys wholesale
true religion jeans
fitflops shoes
ugg outlet
michael kors outlet 75% off
birkenstock outlet
kate spade outlet
oakley sunglasses
moncler jacka
ray ban sunglasses
longchamp outlet online
michael kors handbags
canada goose canada
kate spade outlet
ray ban sunglasses
moncler jackets
ugg outlet
true religion jeans
ugg outlet
ugg sale
pandora jewelry
coach outlet 70% off
hollister clothing
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
chaussures christian louboutin
ugg slippers
uggs on sale
nike outlet
adidas wings
baseball jerseys
kate spade handbags
uggs uk
supra shoes
nike outlet store
adidas shoes
ralph lauren polo
mlb jerseys
supreme clothing
canada goose uk
uggs australia
north face outlet
moncler jacken
ugg outlet
coach outlet
cheap ugg boots
prada bags
michael kors handbags
mulberry bags
ray ban sunglasses
tory burch outlet 70% off
moncler outlet
prada outlet
uggs outlet
adidas originals
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo
polo ralph lauren outlet
ugg outlet
ugg boots
uggs outlet
beats by dre headphones
ugg boots
ugg boots
ugg boots 70% off
nike roshe run
ugg boots
doudoune moncler
red bottom heels
cheap jordans
coach factory online
ugg boots
uggs outlet
michael kors tote handbags
michael kors outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
longchamp outlet store
uggs clearance
oakley sunglasses
true religion
ugg boots
cheap nfl jerseys
coach factory outlet
birkenstock shoes
moncler jackets
vibram fivefingers
pandora rings
under armour outlet
canada goose canada
michael kors handbags
north face outlet
coach outlet
ugg outlet online
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses wholesale
uggs outlet
ugg australia
ugg outlet online
ray ban sunglasses outlet
mlb jerseys
cheap ugg boots
ugg boots clearance
red bottom shoes
canada goose canada
north face outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
prada sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike air jordan
uggs classic boots
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet online
rolex replica watches
cheap nfl jerseys
new balance outlet
coach outlet
cheap jordans
louis vuitton outlet
ugg boots clearance
giuseppe zanotti
coach outlet
burberry scarf
polo ralph lauren
air jordan retro
oakley canada
nfl jerseys
ugg boots
burberry scarf
rolex watches
louis vuitton
nike trainers
pandora charms
michael kors handbags uk
cheap jordans
sac longchamp
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
nike outlet
burberry outlet
north face uk
cheap nfl jerseys
cheap nhl jerseys
christian louboutin uk
henrikh mkhitaryan jersey
coach outlet
ugg outlet
cheap ugg boots
coach wallets
the north face clearance
coach outlet online
hermes birkin handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
swarovski jewelry
adidas trainers uk
manolo blahnik shoes
nike running shoes
michael kors handbags
blackhawks jersey
ray ban sunglasses
polo outlet
coach outlet
coach canada
air jordan pas cher
the north face outlet
ugg boots sale
canada goose outlet
christian louboutin uk
ugg boots on sale 70% off
louis vuitton outlet
nike air force 1
birkenstock sandals
adidas football boots
coach factory outlet
moncler jassen
ugg on sale
ferragamo shoes
moncler jassen
mbt outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
true religion jeans
moncler uk
ugg outlet store
hermes outlet
ugg australia
ugg boots
201710.18chenjinyan
chenjinyan

Postby CAEman » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:28 am

Никаких исправлений или доработок отслеживаемых в теме багов и недостатков...
CAEman

Postby golfprice » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:34 am

cheap taylorMade m2 australia Naga-Waukee War Memorial Golf Course in Pewaukee, but I don't mean he actually played a round there. In high school in the 1960s, he was hired to clear away stones on what would become the 14th fairway as it was under construction.

clearance golf clubs five-year-old showed off his swing to a viewing audience of more than 2.6million, then got a hug from his hero and Australia’s former World Number 1 Jason Day.

cheap taylormade m2 driver australia Twitter this week that he would take the stage at Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif., in support of Omar Navarro, a Republican hoping to unseat Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), one of Trump's most vocal critics in Congress.
cheap taylormade m2 irons australia
golfprice

Postby CAEman » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:43 am

--//--
CAEman

PreviousNext

Return to Общий