How to change the image in form "about"?

All about dictionaries

How to change the image in form "about"?

Postby lethanh » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:51 am

In form "About", I can't change my image(the end of the image is .png) to the project's image (the image is a book). How can I do?How to request the image?
Thank All.
lethanh

Re: How to change the image in form "about"?

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:30 am

he other is still warm and courteous reception of us, but after reading Shoes Outlet the program or some embarrassing to say that this may be a bit difficult .
Almost a night without sleep Lily sister face with a consistent smile, it is difficult to detect a trace of tiredness. Her tone firmly took the stubble: it does not matter, we are today to solve these problems. You just need to tell me how to become. Even if the last did not cooperate, at least I won over.After repeated discussions, modify the program, and finally, Lily sister Leng is come from behind, from the hands of many competitors to grab the list over.
Signed Light Up Shoes the contract that day, she Nike Air Jordan Womens asked me to eat, be a little to celebrate. I asked her where the courage and tenacity can be so persistent, she said, whether you want to get something, or to achieve a dream, there will always be such a difficult and obstruction, how many people's first reaction is since The overall situation will be set, then Nike Casual Shoes Womens give up, next time have the opportunity Nike Air Shox Mens to say. But how can there be such a good chance. I just ask more than others, 'may change it,' as long as there is a little hope, I would like to try.
'Originally odds are not big, have to be able to succeed, in case of failure, more shame.' I blurted out.'Dare to try, this is the young capital, what can be shame. You have not heard that sentence, the most painful thing in life, not failure, but I could, but not.' Lily sister said, She just do not want to regret for not trying to do it.So, I understand, why is always the weight of her.Look at my face look of admiration, Lily sister from the glass with me touched, said, in fact, her guts are not born there. In her college age, my heart has been inferior. School organization volleyball game, she obviously in high school when practicing, you can feel that they are not tall, afraid of being a joke, did not dare to register. Can be too few girls in the class, it is difficult to cobble together a volleyball team, the squad leader asked her twice, she finally reluctantly agreed to be a su
Jay332843867

Postby JohnnyCash12 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:12 am

It would be more wonderful if we can enjoy it right now. I am writing here and enjoy another.
run 2
:shock: :shock: :shock:
JohnnyCash12

Brand new homes earn 3000 to 15,000 today on AUTOPILOT!

Postby easybread » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:04 pm

free money making website,how to make 300 dollars per day fast and easy, get paid to post jobs online, how to win how to play powerball mega millions,superlotto jackpot easy,Earn make $100, $200, $300 per day online easy fast no work,no investment.How to make $10,000 online now fast no work no investment right now. 10k free money making website,move to canada now,sell homes fast buy homes cheap home in florida snow birds as low as under $200,000 200k, 400k, $100,000, $400,000
Big Movie & Travel Posting gigs online paying $3 to $60.00 per post visit here !

Become a World CEO today. Relax and earn over $3000.00 today from brand new homes. Over 140 brand new homes for sale.
Demand Is Outpacing Supply for New Homes in Central Florida.
We have international sponsors worldwide:
Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Paris, France; Las Vegas, Nevada; Orlando, Florida; Bangkok, Thailand; Calgary, Alberta; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; Portland, Oregon; Los Angeles, California; Cancun, Mexico; Vancouver, British Columbia; Montreal, Quebec; Beijing, China; Miami, Florida; Atlanta, Georgia; San Francisco, California; Edmonton, Alberta; San Jose, Costa Rica; and Varadero, Jamaica, Bahamas, The Virgin Islands, Cuba, Sydney; Australia, Singapore and more.
Interested in joining today? Email me 100bigcities@gmail.com or 50hourly@gmail.com
Just visit here today !

USD $565,000.00 invested last month , over 120 online jobs created. Image

Demand Is Outpacing Supply for New Homes in Central Florida
Over the past year, the Orlando metro area has been the 10th most active market for new-construction home sales in the entire country, according to a recently released report from CoreLogic. The report adds that 15 percent of the area’s total home sales are newly built homes. While the increase in development in Central Florida means more options for home buyers, there are a number of downsides to the current state of the market. In addition to rising prices, it’s easier than ever to miss great opportunities, and competition for new-construction homes in desirable communities is fiercer than ever.

Interested in joining today? Email me 100bigcities@gmail.com or 50hourly@gmail.com
easybread

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:52 am

of self, should have a self-discipline style. The level of self-awareness is one of the signs of a person's degree of civilization. If you do not know your own good and the good, do not know what love yourself. If the lack of self-knowledge, that is, the lack of knowledge of their own fake ugly, it will not produce self-love on the basis of their own shame from the hate. Self-discipline is not inherently formed, it comes from the agreed social morality of identity and compliance, from the self-cultivation and tempered. Otherwise, people are likely to lose themselves in the desire to expand the color. Therefore, people must first self-discipline and heavy, to do a self-discipline, is the basis for others to respect. On the contrary, a Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes non-self-discipline, the final outcome is naturally cast aside. Self-discipline to re-Germany. Only then, Germany's capital also, Germany who only handsome also! To focus on improving their own moral character cultivation, cultivate a healthy life and noble moral character, no matter what time, no matter what circumstances, to be cautious, cautious, caution, cautious.Life to be cautious, respect, seeking benevolence, learning labor This is both a way of life, but also the conduct of the country. Tseng Kuo-fan in his later years in a diary there are four motto particularly compelling. That is, cautious, but the principal is strong, Qiu Ren is pleasing, the labor is the gods. These four motto is Zeng Guofan left the will of the children and grandchildren, they made Nike Free 5.0 a plaque hanging on the wall, always control, not lax. Today, we study and study these four maxims, for us to life or official, have a realistic educational significance. Cautious. Zeng Guofan very seriously cautious. He wrote an early article entitled 'gentleman authored' article, in the article and Shen Shen carried out a profound analysis. He believes that gentlemen and villains have the opportunity to be alone. Gentlemen are very careful when they are alone, Air Jordan 1 Trek often using a quiet environment, thinking about the family and personal life and work problems, reflect on their own experience in Air Max Shoes on Sale the world in order to correct and improve. This is peace of mind, dignified, worthy of heaven and earth, worthy of the people. If a person can be cautious. Then the hearts will not panic, no suspicion, no worries and worries, it will not provoke, you can do peace of mind. Only peace of mind will enjoy life, will enjoy life. Villain alone when very honest, often use the opportunity to monitor no one cranky, nothing wrong, to make some bad things to come. Some even daring. Quietly do some bad things. These people are hypocritical. In front of a large crowd, often to cover up and hide themselves, but over time, will reveal the foot or the original exposed. Visible, cautious is strict requirements of their most valuable, but also the highest level of self-cultivation. just now. Party organizations at all levels of education and the requirements of party members and leading cadres cautious, is entirely concerned about the cadres, caught the idea, will promote the construction of anti-corruption work in depth. At the same time, we must educate our children, in the absence of any person to supervise you, be sure to be cautious and honest, we must strictly ask ourselves, the word alone as a code of conduct, do a dignified, like a person, let the leadership and comrades Do not worry, let parents be assured. Lord King is strong. Read Zeng Shox Turbo 2 Guofan's book, through Zeng Guofan's life, we can easily find that Zeng Guofan almost always stressed that the King word everywhere. He repeatedly warned brother, nephew, the Lord \u0026 rsquo; / rsquo; is a way of life. To respect work. Will be great merit. Zeng Guofan on \u0026 lsquo; respect \u0026 rsquo; and rsquo; deep understanding, he believes that respect is to emphasize the heart without distractions, careful care; external emphasis on neat, solemn and polite; dry business is conscientious, serious and practical, The If you do all this, you can reach people and things, stability and prosperity. Zeng Guofan also think that smart and wise, all have to pay, so things can not disrespect, always can not leave the King word. Zeng Guofan thought and behavior is a way of cultivation, health Authentic Men's Nike Shoes of the Road, the success of the Road. It contains the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation, flashing the light of human spiritual civilization. We must strive to study and inherit Zeng Guofan's principal thinking, and educate their childrenfrom childhood to respectful people, especially to honor the elderly, respect teachers and the elderly. Seriously to the matter, meticulous, showing a strong professionalism, so that the traditional virtues of the Chinese nation to flourish from generation to generation. Qiu Ren is pleasing to the eye Zeng Guofan here to ask for mercy, that is, to be generous, to have love. Its meaning is relatively close to the same. Is to be easy to follow and forgive others. Zeng Guofan once said: \u0026 lsquo 'thank you' / word, fine plus recognition, real mind can not be away; \u0026 lsquo; respect \u00
Jay332843867

Postby annashetty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:32 am

Very good, I think I found the knowledge I needed. I will see and refer some information in your post. thank you.
---------------------
photoshop online, cool math games
annashetty

Return to Dictionaries