New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Interface suggestion - Google chrome like navigation

General discussion

Interface suggestion - Google chrome like navigation

Postby hkenneth » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:21 pm

I don't wanna see the sidebar in most cases as what I wanna see is the result of dictionaries. The tab style is actually very good, but can you at least give us an option to hide the sidebar of word list? I also considered where to put the word inputbox if the side bar is hidden. As Goldendict has a very nice tab style, why not make it like Google chrome, as no matter it is a website navigator or electronic dictionary, what we users wanna see is its contents, not the software interface itself. The more percentage the contents shows, the better. Anyway, thank you so much for bring us such a wonderful software. I can finally use my babylon dicts under Linux.
hkenneth

Re: Interface suggestion - Google chrome like navigation

Postby ikm » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:27 pm

I have yet to see Google Chrome. The sidebar can be hidden - but the inputbox isn't implemented yet. It is to be implemented eventually in the future. Thanks for the feedback.
ikm
Автор GoldenDict

Postby hkenneth » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:48 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. I have found the search panel hide option. I think it might be better if we can have a 'view' menuitem including these options as well. :)
hkenneth

Postby ikm » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:04 pm

There is already - in SVN version.
ikm
Автор GoldenDict

Return to General