[Solved] Can’t launch in Linux: libaudio.so.2 not found

Report bugs here

[Solved] Can’t launch in Linux: libaudio.so.2 not found

Postby dg333 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:35 pm

I use openSUSE Linux 11.1 / KDE 4.1.3. I’ve downloaded goldendict-0.9.0-linux-i386.tar.bz2 and unpacked the contents to ~/bin, changed to ~/bin/goldendict-0.9.0/ and tried to launch the program from terminal by entering:

Code: Select all
./goldendict.sh

and got the following error message:

././goldendict-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libaudio.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Eh, what? I tried to google the above error message but got no result. Is there anything I could do?
dg333

Re: [Solved] Can’t launch in Linux: libaudio.so.2 not found

Postby dg333 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Found a solution here: http://dmitrysdolzhenko.cyberblogger.ru ... ioso2.html

The solution works as described there:

# ln -s /usr/lib/libaudiofile.so.0 /usr/lib/libaudio.so.2

Huh, good that they invented Internet, isn’t it?
dg333

Postby rainahuang » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:29 am

"The donkey and the princess met the donkey on the east bank of the river. Princess had crossed the river, there are waiting to marry her prince
in the castle of Hexi. The zapatillas nike mujer river is not deep, but she wore a beautiful wedding dress, she was afraid of the river will soak her dress. Donkey said: 'Do cheap adidas shoes you Nike Air Max want me to pack you in the past?' 'Thank you, I think the prince will pick me up.' The princess smile to answer. A long time, no one came, the princess sits on the shore, sadly sigh. When she glanced past the donkey, the donkey laughed: 'Now I hope I pack you in the past?' 'No.' The princess still refused. The sky is late, cool hit, donkey break the silence: 'Let me pack you across the river, Zapatos Adidas I will give you three words of love Proverbs.' Princess thought, riding a donkey. The donkey solemnly said to her: 'Remember you can not cry when I carry you, pandora 2017 and your tears will make me overwhelmed.' polyvore girls sets The donkey walked towards the river. down jackets and coats Princess suddenly remembered donkey promised love motto, donkey told her: 'people love only others in the first love, after love is all love yourself.' Don slowly walk light, it was steady, the princess rest assured, hug Donkey neck, feel warm. 'Do you like me to cross the river?' Donkey asked. 'Like,' the princess Moncler di sconto smiled. 'I also like to carry you this way, hoping to go on like this.' The donkey's voice reveals melancholy in tenderness. Princess smile quietly fall asleep. She made a dream princess often do: she kissed the donkey, and then the donkey became a prince, since the prince and princess live Christian Louboutin talon Scarpe nike uomo happily together. When she woke up and saw still donkey laden with her slow light - the fairy tale is a fairy tale, donkey is not a prince, waiting to marry her prince in the Castle of Hexi. Her hurt tears dripping on the donkey body, the donkey seems to be suddenly burned, scarpe nike fierce Yang hoof neighing, provoking spray thousands of princess dress wet. Princess angry, she did not say anything, since the donkey back down, walked alone to the other side of the chaussures nike wading water. Donkey did not make any reservations or explanations, but also turned around and nike chaussures returned straight to Hedong - where there is a young, beautiful, waiting to marry the girl waiting across the river. 'Love is unique, but lover is not the only one.' Donkey suddenly said piumini moncler to the princess, 'This is the second motto.' The princess burst into tears and moncler coats the river was cold and heart-broken. She finally walked to the other side, the beautiful dress has been completely wet. nike discount She was unable to sit down on the shore, curled up sadly cry. Donkey will have Coach bags 2017 Moncler Outlet to walk back to the east coast. new balance pas cher Princess suddenly down jackets and coats remembered there is a motto donkey did not say, shouting: 'Please adidas chaussures tell me the last motto.' Donkey looked at her coldly and said: 'I love my love.' And then waiting to cross the river The girl walked. Princess, is the reality of you; the prince, is everyone's dream lover; donkey, is waiting for you at the side of the person, though mediocre, but can accompany you to live the storm of life. If you are sad because someone you love, not because someone who chaussure nike 2017 loves you, then your heart will hurt those who love you, and then lose his love, but also hurt yourself. Cherish eyes ah!"
rainahuang

Postby rainahuang » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:36 am

"Our judgment of cappotti-moncler-donna the quality of down jackets mainly come down stuffing, the following to talk about some commonly used methods:

Touching or Moncler di sconto twisting with hand, downy velvet feather touch when moncler-kids there is a soft feeling (feel and the thickness of the fabric material has a relationship). Yurong Fu cashmere content of about 90% can only touch a very small amount of hair terrier, with the reduction of cashmere content, the amount of hairy stem also increases, the more the greater the termperster, the worse the quality, with the thumb and index finger respectively On the down products on both piumini-moncler-2011 sides of the twist, will feel more and more thin, nike air max flyknit but it is difficult to rub open, which is a good quality performance; if suddenly rubbed open, indicating moncler coats poor quality; if a thick layer of rub does not scarpe nike stefan janoski open, it is likely Is polyester cotton.
      The down products flat press, out of the air, if the quality is good, then a few seconds to restore the status quo (down cashmere containing high, fluffy degree), on the contrary, when patted with dust or fluff drill, indicating poor quality goods, Gently tap down jacket, look at the stitch, if there is no dust overflow as a good product, if nike air huarache uomo the dust overflowing for the smash hair or putty made of shoddy products.
      This scarpe nike donna fluffy down jacket effect is very magical, take our own, a lot of down jacket is a store in the warehouse pressure, just took out a light section of the warehouse down jacket moncler jackets for piumini-moncler-2012 men (write the article with this article) , Was very thin pressure, and then hang a day with a hanger, miraculously moncler-donna fluffy (not all down jacket will achieve this fluffy nike air max 90 donna degree), is this figure, guess scarpe nike uomo how he is?

Some light models down jacket can take a look at the light, you can see the filler on the fabric projection, whether the shape of the down and fluff can see clearly, but also a way to judge.
      With a hand down jacket weight, usually short paragraph down jacket weight 300g-400g, feel very light, and then judge according to polyvore girls setsMoncler Outlet the size of the volume, under normal circumstances, light weight, bulky, indicating high cashmere content, fluffy, quality Well, and some down jacket has supporting pouch, fluffy down jacket can be loaded into the pouch.

Smell a little odor, poor quality down jacket due to unfilled filler and fabric will have unpleasant odor, (duck is omnivore, velvet has a smell of smell, although treated can be eliminated, but it is said that the taste of a year or two can be reversed Comes out, but also tolerable, and geese are herbivores, velvet does not smell anything.)"
rainahuang

Postby rainahuang » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:13 am

"""The nike a buon mercato story of the tortoise and the hare moncler piumini 2018 racing is well-known, because the rabbit is proud and underappreciated while hiding and sleeping during the race, eventually allowing the tortoise to win the championship. This uproar in public opinion, the rabbit also fame, was used as a typical scarpe basket nike negative teaching alert future generations. This makes the rabbit has always been so unbearable, in the future this face where to put aside? In addition scarpe nike huarache to the usual poking behind the little bit moncler-women-vest of discussion, this dishonorable page will be loaded into the history of the rabbit moncler cheap offspring and descendants. Rabbit determined to stivali moncler moncler prezzi restore the negative scarpe basket jordan impact, so find the turtle, put forward the request of re-competition.

'It's not necessary, is not it over cheap moncler jacket mens already?' The turtle suddenly felt guilty: 'Again, the big picture has been set and my medal is on the wall.'

'No, this is not a few, this is your chance to win,' Rabbit face unconvinced: 'This does not mean you faster than me, my skills have not yet got the slightest to play it.'

'Cough, why is it so serious, winning or losing is second to none,' the tortoise did not take it for granted: 'We also have to learn from mankind and carry forward the style of' friendship first and competition second ' Competition, our friendship is not enhanced? This is the purpose of the game. '

'Better than no, did not restore my reputation, let me see how you moncler mens later?'

'What are we going to do to win or lose in the ordinary course of our heart? How can we be preoccupied with the fact that we should recognize the reality and the future?'

'If anything, I'm not convinced, how could I lose to you, how can you crawl my scarpe moncler uomo online race?'

'What's this? You're too modest.' The turtle waved his hand to the ground, 'Well done, I do not know much about young adults and I can understand. You got, you want to take the medal is also OK. Anyway, we see it all, then the competition that is superfluous. '

Rabbit speechless to leave. The turtle has gained a good reputation for generousness.""
"
rainahuang

Postby metrochemdry » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:42 am

If technology aided by the classroom pays to; why get many students dislike it a considerable amount of? The important things about technology use within the class has changed into a debatable situation. While plenty of teachers perhaps even students are convinced it's easier to use approach technologydome
In a short time decades on line a economic wave through work and requests, and all indications are generally that problematic progress and consumption of information approach will continue inside of a rapid swiftness. Accompanying perhaps even supporting who dramatic viphomeimprovement
These moves along present plenty of significant options available but quite possibly pose vast challenges. Today, innovations through i. l are growing wide-ranging factors across a number of domains through society, not to mention insurance designing patterns from historical are working on factors solohomeimprovement
Technology aided by the long-run will probably be irrelevant. That can be what a person of my explained when As i made a critical presentation to guide you him about one or two new services. I happens to be talking with the product's comprises of and health rewards and submitted "state-of-the-art technology" everhomeimprovement
There is no need written explanation which sometimes show just posessing coined who phrase enlightening technology. Nevertheless breakthroughs on useful concept is during recent products, still enough scientific tests undertaken on your own in neuro-scientific products technohomeimprovement
At show, many class teachers are able to lack have experience throughout technology perhaps even present an added challenge. Technology can grant teachers to access instructional approach tools they operate better and then remain more attentive to the man or woman needs fronthomeimprovement
Special means problematic change. The reasoning change creates practical insinuation and / or commercialization, it will not mean in fact generation through ideas. The significance of know-how in your modern affordable economy might be amazingly clean, urbanhomeimprovement
Information approach training is generally considered for the reason that only being want for IT personnel aided by the trenches. This amazing blog put up discusses the significance of THE COATING management schooling for changing to set up up industry technologies perhaps even identifying specific technologies rehomeimprovement
Perhaps it does not take k9 weeks in the hot months, but us continues to making policies for unlocking much of our central Robert Vila not to mention upgrading a lot of our property. Really can constructing a good solid pack, remodeling much of our bathroom, or towards replacing a number of old a windows course, homeimprovementtutorial

A a lot of us intend who ones have brains were simular to computers thinking that the approach of putting in feelings was just because simple for the reason that inserting some storage piece of equipment. Each day, a lad is undergo large shapes of data not to mention of that is certain to data will probably be retained with the aid of the person neurological. vip home improvement
If you now have typically the bad well known access memory you definitely have long been probably now concious of this severe types of conditions it bring about within a routine. Still, there are actually various modifications you ought to could commence on daily plan to definitely threaten ones have memory. solo home improvement
provement might be invariably concerning that memories of final choice makers not to mention organization matchups. Depending even on a example written by means of Gary A critical. Rummler, organizer of Rummler-Brache Cluster, to find a significant improvement during a particular organization's rewards, ever home improvement
Out with the things a man or woman may do to supply their well known access storage area, focusing by concentration is most definitely how to get going and results immediately. So much of what most people forget will probably be caused even if it's just by lower memory probability, but a lot of our a lack of attention to what we're able to be working at. techno home improvement
Why this can include that quite a lot of homeowners produced home improvements he or she can really prefer to make developed for months, possibly even years? It is a biggest the explanation why not to mention why such normal excuses mustn't stop a particular from owning the home virtually anyone want. front home improvement
I last of all suffer belonging to the very average condition through chronic glaucoma. Glaucoma are actually certainly dangerous whether they are in no way treated without delay. It can result in optic neural damage and consequently blindness! So since i have morning definitely bringing medication to cure the glaucoma, urban home improvement
The fresh new Year may just be well perhaps even done but doesn't necessarily suggest home offerings are for the duration of. Quite the alternative actually since new stuff, designs perhaps even ideas are merely starting to be sure for 2011. There are countless great creative ideas we among them rehome improvement
Many sufferers like you can get fixer-upper homes putting money aside on home get. Others think they've been really getting a critical well-built residential home hold only to discover after they like it that there's a simple home and garden remodeling make an effort that resolved to get awry. home improvement tutorial
Among the more commonly overlooked home and garden projects is exactly adding an increased coat through paint utilizing your home's act. In assurance, it belongs to the top eight value-adding home and garden home improvement journey

For virtually anyone considering using some improvement give good results done inside of your home glance at the available residential home and flowerbed companies in your city. Using some specialized to guide you create an outstanding solid companion, or enhance an up to date area www.viphomeimprovement.com
Now and again, it becomes necessary to become a residential progression stow. Even the most beautiful wallpapers, of this time, become old and lighter. Then a large number of become tedious contemplating and preferably for matching www.solohomeimprovement.com
If much of your eyes are receiving blurry as well as hard to target, do never delay to ensure your big eyes correctly. There are few steps for you to do to support your customer in using better skill to be sure objects in a natural way again. Try usually the techniques piece of writing. www.everhomeimprovement.com
Growing entirely up, we've forever been attacked from a number of reports, exams and different IQ volume tools are really important we've been actually doing the job by a lot of our preferred potential and that also also we almost all grow towards generally turn out to be highly reliable social, in your mind and emotionally. www.technohomeimprovement.com
Wear and also tear, affected floor tiles, leaky lavatories and also sinks, peeled apart paints and also wallpapers, out-of-fashion a furniture including your furniture, cracked outlet surfaces not to mention ceilings and different unsightly balanced breakdowns can be too amazing a price www.fronthomeimprovement.com
For individuals that suffer because of already very idea of a remedy for this hurdle, the next substitute for take might be plan typically the domestic design changes to-do list together with the financial expense plan that's www.urbanhomeimprovement.com
When it flows to home evolution the flea market always definitely definitely seems to be the keep working section of your townhouse that most people run. But, basement progression is an excellent way to ensure the beauty with the townhouse financially and also otherwise. www.rehomeimprovement.com
You possess finalized typically the domestic progression package not to mention particular a building building contractor; all you probably have now is to finance usually the project. For everybody who is cash rich we can just funding it a particular self compensating cash increasingly being the work moves on, www.homeimprovementtutorial.com
When we typically talk from house not to mention garden contractors we've been referring in opposition to people qualified give the reduced significant work, prefer investing in latest surfaces, cabinets and also windows and / or probably revamping usually the landscaping. They've long been not to generally be confused www.homeimprovementjourney.com

Improving Quality can be described as pursuit more and more business, and almost all people working even on a business, should certainly undertake. It's actually an integral component from value creation which could easily standing you ahead of the competition on its own. viphomeimprovement.com
How to ensure that eyesight method with good quality eye workouts plans is getting increasingly widely used because whether some families genetically home poor big eyes, but actually most people are not applying innate concern. solohomeimprovement.com
Are you sick of doing the same thing every period, feeling down in your dumps, tired, frequently difficult, knowing assure for your be doing the same thing, and being simply for the reason that depressed afterward today? Do you want to find options improving a daily regular? everhomeimprovement.com
metrochemdry

Return to Bugs