New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Scan popup unstable on Windows 7

Report bugs here

Scan popup unstable on Windows 7

Postby ertpresso » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:29 am

I use Goldendict 0.9 on Windows 7. Goldendict is a great software, but its scan popup functions urgently needs a little more work I guess.. It is unstable. It generally works when popup hotkey option is disabled and a text is copied into clipboard. However hotkey popup option is problematic, sometimes works, sometimes does not. I could not figure out its reasons. :?
ertpresso

Re: Scan popup unstable on Windows 7

Postby ikm » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:49 am

May you're hitting Ctrl+C+C? Try disabling that shortcut in the preferences.
ikm
Автор GoldenDict

Re: Scan popup unstable on Windows 7

Postby masterman » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:44 pm

I don't have a problem with Scan popup and I specially think it's better than babylon popup.
I've a Win7 x64. Onetime I couldn't run the GD program and when I double clicked on GD Icon no action occurred (even no Error)! At last I had to reinstall the GD. the first time I didn't remove the configuration files and the same problem comes again. The second time I completely removed GD and reinstalled and reconfigured it again. This time the problem solved!
But this shows there may be a problem in GD configuration!
I use about 15 dictionaries at the same time too. Maybe that problem is for that huge number of dictionaries, but I'm not sure.
masterman

Return to Bugs