Display issue on e-ink android book reader

Report bugs here

Display issue on e-ink android book reader

Postby tkuratsuwa » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:01 am

Hi

I bought an ebook reader called Boyue T61 (Icarus Illumina uses the same hardware) based on Android 4.2.2 for the purpose of learning German language, reading German books with the help of Goldendict and a good German-English Stardict.
But I cannot see the display of English meanings of German words after the use of the Goldendict called diretly from other applications.
Goldendict works properly, when I start it by clicking on it. But it shows only a blank screen when called from ebook readers like Alreader and Cool reader. I have Android Kobo Glo based on Android version 2.3.4 and I do not have this problem with this device. The cause of the problem with Goldendict may be related to text color used for displaying the results of words when it was called from other applications. If I touch the blank display screen, the buttons for making fonts larger or smaller appears. This suggests that the texts are on the screen but they are invisible.
So far I did the followings;
1. Change the firmware from that of Boyue T61 to that of Icarus Illumina.
2. Factory reset
3. Re-installation of Goldendict
None of these affected the result.
I have two Android tablets and one Android phone. On these devices I do not have the same problem and the colour of the text in the result display is the same "black" whether Goldendict is used on its own or called from other applications.

I do not have similar problem with Colordict, EBpocktet dicitionaries in the same usage on this device. On the other hand Goldendict does not give this problem on my other tablets and an Android phone.
Goldendict is my favorite dictionary software because of its excelent handling of morphology of the German language.
I would appreciate it very much, if you could suggest how to solve this strange problem.

tkuratsuwa
tkuratsuwa

Re: Display issue on e-ink android book reader

Postby tkuratsuwa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:20 pm

To whom in charge of Googel Play store;

the solution on this problem was found by nightboy

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245888&page=2
Qutoe
Easy to solve .
the cause of the problem is GoldenDict not your device.
I have installed GoldenDict from Goolgle Play Store and got the same result.
Sadly, Google Play store install version 1.6.2 for android 4.1 & above since our devices are running android 4.2.2. This version has the blank screen problem. Fortunately, I found the official website's link for downloading other versions:

goldendict.mobi/downloads/android/free/

Download and install:
GoldenDict-1.6.2-free.apk

It works on my device without any problem
Unquote

The Goldendict free also solved my problem. But I need the paid version as I use more than 5 dictionaries.
Please put GoldenDict without this problem on the Google Play store.

Thanks for your quick help

tkuratsuwa

I would appreciate it very much, if you could
tkuratsuwa

Postby Jay332843867 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:18 am

o distort, neither reasonable nor legal. In the author's view, with the child growth restrictions on their parents divorce, not as effective to strengthen family education guidance, on behalf of members of family education legislation can make a difference. In the case of love, parents obviously have feelings of rupture, fire and water can not, but also to live together, the child in the 'hot violence' or 'cold violence' in the family environment of life, growth, the same is a great deal of harm. What is the case for this situation? In the case of law, the Marriage Act stipulates the rights and responsibilities of an adult citizen, the obligation, the divorce, the parents of course to consider the responsibility of the child, but the child as a precondition, then this may put the child into a disadvantageous situation Will be prepared to divorce the parents, as 'burden' and 'drag', Moreover, the proposal that does not apply to the agreement divorce, it is not to divorce, you have to sue, litigation, and divorce lawsuit and divorce, Which one affects the child? Perhaps the sponsor, has been in recent years, some parents, for children to study, test university, has been endured without divorce, and other children finished divorce after the 'inspiration', that such parents are responsible for the growth of children. But it is important to note that this is the choice of parents to make their own, rather than the provisions of the law or system, because it is selfdetermination, therefore, couples in the treatment of children, there is a more consistent view, which is mandatory and the outside world Can not divorce, completely different. Needless to say, parents divorced, singleparent families of children, psychological problems, the proportion of students, higher than the sound of the family. Psychological expert analysis pointed out that the children of singleparent families often due to the lack of fatherhood or maternal love caused by psychological imbalance, eccentric, will often feel lonely, low selfesteem, anxiety and disappointment. Obviously, the key to the problem lies in the fatherly love, whether the mother is missing, if the parents do not divorce, can still have no parental or maternal Authentic Nike Football Boots love, then, what is the difference between divorce and parents? Only a formal family, Parents divorce, but equally perform as a guardian's responsibility to let the child feel complete maternal and fatherly love, then divorce may be a better choice. So, let each parent, to fulfill the responsibility of the child, is the key to the problem. In this regard, China has promulgated the Law on the Protection of Minors, which stipulates that 'parents or other guardians should create a good and harmonious family environment and perform their duties of guardianship Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes and support for minors according to law. Violence, the prohibition of abuse, the abandonment of minors, the prohibition of infanticide and other acts that harm the infant, and shall not discriminate against the minor or the disabled minor. 'Parents or other guardians should be concerned about the physical, psychological Status and behavior, to educate and influence minors through healthy thinking, good conduct and appropriate means, to guide minors in activities that are beneficial to physical and Nike Shox Roadster 12 mental health, to prevent and suppress minors from smoking, alcoholism, wandering, indulging networks and Gambling, drug abuse, prostitution and other acts. 'But the law has not been effective and complete implementation. Including, the violence of the present family, most people think that housework, private affairs, other people can not interfere, and this is essentially illegal; for divorce, Cheap Mens Shoes no longer perform the duty of guarding the father or mother, there is no coercive measures. Therefore, as a representative, members should supervise the implementation of the law, the implementation of the situation. In addition, for each family, the top priority, the need for scientific and targeted family education guidance, so that parents know how important the growth of children, the current, in the family education, there are two extremes, one pole is to let go What is the matter, put the child to the grandparents or grandparents to take care of, and 'the other tending' there are many problems; the other is the child indulgence, spoil, arranged to replace all the children, which are healthy children Into, there is a great harm. Family education guidance is to let parents know how to create a child's atmosphere of love, to give children full of love education. With this kind of family education guidance, not only can improve the family education, but also can enhance the feelings of husband and wife many of our family contradictions, is produced by parentchild education problems, parents to fulfill the child's tending, education, Increase the family's happiness index. For the guidance of family education, there is a need for legislation, mainly to solve the problem of how to provide protection for family education, clear government, community, school in the family education services, guidance
Jay332843867

Postby rainahuang » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:52 am

"Sports adidas shoes is the best people wearing sports adidas shoes, sports nike shoes for a variety of venues in the Mercedes-Benz will bring sports nike shoes nike air max 90 were sweat soaked, or nike shoes to help the surface stained with dust and other conditions. Then a pair of sports nike shoes to how to do maintenance work? New sports adidas shoes how to maintain it? chaussure nike 2017

The cleaning of sports nike shoes and sports adidas shoes maintenance is not just water rinse so simple. Most of the raw materials of synthetic nike shoes are synthetic polymer materials adidas Ultra Boost
(mostly polyester nylon mesh and non-woven artificial leather, soles are made of rubber or rubber foam material), some vamps for the leather, so avoid contact with organic Reagents and grease solution, but not even in the high temperature environment for a long time wearing. General use or washing temperature adidas nmd R4
shall not be higher than 45 food intake. When the adidas shoes wear dirty, you can use water dipped in detergent gently scrub, and then rinse with water, Scarpe Nike Air Max 90 placed ventilated cool place to dry, to avoid direct sunlight. Scarpe nike uomoDo not use warm air or fire to dry, so as to avoid aging, open plastic, fade and serious deformation. Washing can not be a long time soaking, the generalpolyvore girls sets soaking time shall not exceed 2 hours. adidas chaussures

Sports nike shoes maintenance but also do the insoles (insole) of the clean-up, then what methods? First, basically should try to avoid cleaning the insole. If there is smell, you can put out adidas boost shoes
the insole and placed in the air smooth and smooth air, polyvore girls setsor even use adidas shoes to remove odor odor. Second, if the situation is bad, the underwear can be washed under the faucet and soft brush with a soft brush, yeezy adidas
do not use any clean economy, otherwise the layer of cloth may fall off. Third, placed in the air smooth and smooth air, do not use the hot air or dry hair with a hair dryer forced to dry the insoles, orpolyvore girls sets insoles may be variant. nike discount

"
rainahuang

Postby happynewyear » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:31 am

Happy New Year Poems 2018

Happy New Year inspirational Poems 2018
Richie, Kelly Osbourne, Alyssa Milano, Drew Berrymore, Virginia Madsen, Joss Stone, Britney Spears, Laura Chiatti, Katherine Mc - Phee e Ana Beatriz Barros solo per citarne alcune. La maggior parte delle persone in tutto il mondo che l'esperienza di attivit. The classified section of the lo

Happy New Year 2018 sayings

Happy New Year 2018 Wishes

Happy New Year 2018 messages for girlfriend

a realizzare la vacanza dei vostri sogni a buon prezzo. These sunglasses brands will zip up your wardrobe and get you back on style track. You can see the statue commemorating this man at the Marqus de Pombal Square at the head of the impressive Liberdade Avenue. Visit Moda Hai

Happy New Year 2018 3D Wallpapers

Happy New Year 2018 images

Happy New Year 2018 gif images
happynewyear

Postby rainahuang » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:17 am

"""The nike a buon mercato story of the tortoise and the hare moncler piumini 2018 racing is well-known, because the rabbit is proud and underappreciated while hiding and sleeping during the race, eventually allowing the tortoise to win the championship. This uproar in public opinion, the rabbit also fame, was used as a typical scarpe basket nike negative teaching alert future generations. This makes the rabbit has always been so unbearable, in the future this face where to put aside? In addition scarpe nike huarache to the usual poking behind the little bit moncler-women-vest of discussion, this dishonorable page will be loaded into the history of the rabbit moncler cheap offspring and descendants. Rabbit determined to stivali moncler moncler prezzi restore the negative scarpe basket jordan impact, so find the turtle, put forward the request of re-competition.

'It's not necessary, is not it over cheap moncler jacket mens already?' The turtle suddenly felt guilty: 'Again, the big picture has been set and my medal is on the wall.'

'No, this is not a few, this is your chance to win,' Rabbit face unconvinced: 'This does not mean you faster than me, my skills have not yet got the slightest to play it.'

'Cough, why is it so serious, winning or losing is second to none,' the tortoise did not take it for granted: 'We also have to learn from mankind and carry forward the style of' friendship first and competition second ' Competition, our friendship is not enhanced? This is the purpose of the game. '

'Better than no, did not restore my reputation, let me see how you moncler mens later?'

'What are we going to do to win or lose in the ordinary course of our heart? How can we be preoccupied with the fact that we should recognize the reality and the future?'

'If anything, I'm not convinced, how could I lose to you, how can you crawl my scarpe moncler uomo online race?'

'What's this? You're too modest.' The turtle waved his hand to the ground, 'Well done, I do not know much about young adults and I can understand. You got, you want to take the medal is also OK. Anyway, we see it all, then the competition that is superfluous. '

Rabbit speechless to leave. The turtle has gained a good reputation for generousness.""
"
rainahuang

Return to Bugs