New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Alt+C, rclick menu after text select, mouse pointer, alt+tab

Report bugs here

Alt+C, rclick menu after text select, mouse pointer, alt+tab

Postby mj7850 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:48 pm

I'm on Ubuntu 9.10 Gnome, I'm using version 0.9.0+svn, installed throught Ubuntu Software Center.

I've met some bugs: (all on popup window)

-Alt + C it's just not working
-Right clicking after selecting some test (to copy) works fine at the beginning (at this time, the mouse pointer looks like that extented "I"), but after several uses the mouse pointer becomes a hand (like the one that appears when you hold ALT and hold left click to drag windows on Gnome), and when you right click after selecting text, the selection moves to other text on the window, so you can't copy what you selected.
-Alt + Tab is not working when the popup is on focus.
-The popup will open minimized (or not in top of the other windows) after the "hand bug" starts to happen.

When this happens, the only way to fix it is to restart Golden Dict.

It's my first time submitting a bug, so if I'm missing any info please let me know and I'll add it right away.

Edit: Found another bug, after the bug begins, the popup's title will no longer be the word in query, but an old query (probably the last one queried before the bug began)
mj7850

Re: Alt+C, rclick menu after text select, mouse pointer, alt+tab

Postby mj7850 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Everything seems to solve if the "pin to desktop" button on the popup window is pressed, but it would be nice if it worked without that.
mj7850

Return to Bugs