New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Dictionary Archive in English

All about dictionaries

Dictionary Archive in English

Postby johnrigdon » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:02 pm

I am working to create an organized archive of dictionaries which work with Golden Dict. This archive is in English, but I invite others to help me translate the front end pages into other languages. The site is in WIKI format and all you need to do is request a login to work on the site.

The site is organized around language for Bi-lingual dictionaries and a separate area for source files which I come across as I search. As you will quickly find, many of the links are bad and most are in languages other than English which makes navigation difficult for those of us who are linguistically challenged.

The site is located at

http://www.krengle.net/translate/pmwiki ... Dictionary

I am focusing on dictionary formats which are compatible with Golden Dict although I have come across several interesting projects which are free, but not compatible with Golden Dict. I may link to those later if I do not find something which is equivalent.

John Rigdon
johnrigdon

Return to Dictionaries