New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Can me take this dictionaries ?

All about dictionaries

Can me take this dictionaries ?

Postby mmmmmm » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Can me take this dictionaries from Abby lingvo x5 Arabic
and run in GD?

CAN ME take these dictionaries from Abby lingvo x5 Arabic TRIAL VERSION

Arabic-English and English-Arabic dictionary, K Dictionaries consists of 70,000 words and phrases with approximately 100,000 references and translations

New Arabic-Russian and Russian-Arabic dictionary, Dom Slavyanskoy
Knigi with 100,000 words and phrases

Oxford Dictionary of English, 3rd Edition: completely revised and updated with over 350,000 words, phrases, and eanings

New Oxford American Dictionary, 3rd Edition offers the most comprehensive,
up-to-date coverage of current English with more than 350,000 words, phrases, and senses

http://buy.abbyy.com/content/LingvoArabic/EnC/default.aspx?visitor=06a1735c-079f-483c-87ce-642aa352fb75
mmmmmm

Re: Can me take this dictionaries ?

Postby Gloggy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:41 pm

GoldenDict understands *decompiled* Lingvo dictionaries. And currently, there is no decompiler for the system Lingvo X5 dictionaries.

So, if you are planning to buy some Lingvo dictionaries in order to decompile them and use with Goldendict, you should stick with Lingvo X3.
Gloggy
Модератор

Re: Can me take this dictionaries ?

Postby mmmmmm » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Gloggy wrote:GoldenDict understands *decompiled* Lingvo dictionaries. And currently, there is no decompiler for the system Lingvo X5 dictionaries.

So, if you are planning to buy some Lingvo dictionaries in order to decompile them and use with Goldendict, you should stick with Lingvo X3.

I understood .
Thank you brother.
mmmmmm

Return to Dictionaries