New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Goldendict does not popup on Opera Browser

All about dictionaries

Goldendict does not popup on Opera Browser

Postby Thep » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:46 am

Goldendict does not popup when using Opera Browser, FireFox, Google only does usign Internet Explorer 6,8 but not with 11.
This happens in both Window XP, 7, 8 ,8.1 .I am using Window XP with Internet Explorer 8 and Opera. Anyoneelse can help me solve this Problem.
Thep

Re: Goldendict does not popup on Opera Browser

Postby C2BlEv » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Which version of Goldendict are you using? Try the latest from this forum.
C2BlEv
Модератор

Postby Thep » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:57 am

C2BlEv wrote:Which version of Goldendict are you using? Try the latest from this forum.

I have just changed to version 1.5.0-RC-442-g83397ce and now I found that when using hotkeys - Select the word on opera and then press Ctrl + C+C , the popup window worked fine, however the scan popup function still doesn't work.I think scan popup is easier than hotkeys as I just move the mouse on the word and press the scan popup key which I have set. I hope that You (maybe the builder of this program will solve this problem. I enjoy using this program and have told my brother to use it as well.
Thank a lot for your suggestion
Thep

Postby Stirlitz » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Sorry for the offtopic - is there a way to pop up GD in Opera for Android?
Stirlitz

Postby Thep » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:57 am

Stirlitz wrote:Sorry for the offtopic - is there a way to pop up GD in Opera for Android?

Sorry I really don't know how to do it on Android, One more thing about GD on PC, I have baidu antivirus on my PC and it pop up warning massage of a GD's file name - GdTextOutSpy.dll which is in Program files\Gd folder, I don't know the purpose of this file anyoneelse know please explain.
Thep

Return to Dictionaries