New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Conjugation dictionaries for Spanish, Dutch

All about dictionaries

Conjugation dictionaries for Spanish, Dutch

Postby limes » Thu May 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Hi all,

For those of you interested in the Spanish language, I'm working on a conjugation reference for Goldendict. It currently contains conjugation tables for 11,500 verbs (no definitions, just conjugation data). It highlights irregularities, and is indexed by all inflected forms. It uses the Stardict format with HTML. There is also a Mac OS Dictionary version.

You can download it for free here:
https://sites.google.com/site/milesdlh/conjugation

Would welcome any comments or suggestions! Eventually, I hope to produce versions for other languages, too.

Updated: Dutch conjugation module added.
Last edited by limes on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
limes

Re: Conjugation dictionary for Spanish

Postby ikm » Fri May 06, 2011 6:03 am

I wonder what sources you use?
ikm
Автор GoldenDict

Postby limes » Fri May 06, 2011 7:53 am

ikm wrote:I wonder what sources you use?

The list of infinitives is compiled from a number of online and offline dictionaries and grammars; Wiktionary, the Universal dictionary, Harmer and Norton, Velázquez, among many others. The actual conjugation is done with a fairly simple perl script. Most verbs can be unambiguously conjugated just based on the infinitive; those verbs not so determined I had to categorise by hand.
limes

Postby chulai » Mon May 30, 2011 2:25 am

Thanks for sharing Limes!

limes wrote:Hi all,

For those of you interested in the Spanish language, I'm working on a conjugation reference for Goldendict. It currently contains conjugation tables for 11,500 verbs (no definitions, just conjugation data). It highlights irregularities, and is indexed by all inflected forms. It uses the Stardict format with HTML. There is also a Mac OS Dictionary version.

You can download it for free here:
https://sites.google.com/site/milesdlh/conjugation

Would welcome any comments or suggestions! Eventually, I hope to produce versions for other languages, too.

Cheers!
chulai

Re: Conjugation dictionaries for Spanish, Dutch

Postby alan » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:50 pm

thanks a million; really helpful stuff!
alan

Return to Dictionaries