Linux Packages (deb, rpm) for Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/openSUSE

General discussion

Re: Linux Packages (deb, rpm) for Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/openS

Postby The waiter » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:46 pm

Link to last rpm is on this page, isn't it?

http://software.opensuse.org/download.h ... goldendict
The waiter

Postby CAEman » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:31 am

Yes, it's last rpm, but at all not the latest version. Nevertheless, it's much newer than the portable version...
CAEman

Postby The waiter » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:00 pm

I could try to make rpm package as checkinstall has got this option, but I am not sure about dependecies. A lot of them need and maybe they are different as in Ubuntu or Debian distros. It will worth to make and try
The waiter

Postby CAEman » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:37 am

Dependences may be different even in the different versions of the same distributor. If there it's possible to make package (standard, i.e. rpm) without extra dependences, it would make sense. But I'm not sure. There are portable versions, that may be running in all distros. For example, in this case it is possible to do distributions of the GoldenDict with sets of the dictionaries which aren't requiring rescanning after definitely installation of such distribution without superuser privileges! But portable versions for some reason long ago aren't created...
CAEman

Postby CAEman » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:16 am

Unfortunately, the project (i.e. open part of it) is dead...
CAEman

http://boostupmuscles.com/bio-testosterone-xr/

Postby suzy4 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:19 am

Strolling, cycling, swimming, stair stepping, and rowing are wonderful physical games to burn a number of energy. Bio Testosterone XR You have to aimfor about forty five to 60 mins consistent with cardiovascular exercise, 3 times in keeping with week.nutrients and foods to growth Testosterone naturally: http://boostupmuscles.com/bio-testosterone-xr/
suzy4

http://glycematefacts.com/raw-power-xl/

Postby emily5 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:02 am

which include olive oil in day by day weight loss program is determined to be as a Raw Power XL remarkable therapy for treating many fitness issues. aside from treating testosterone deficiency, you may additionally use this herbal treatment for health problems like heart sicknesses. inclusive of beans in every day eating regimen is determined to be very powerful to enhance the production of zinc and iron. http://glycematefacts.com/raw-power-xl/
emily5

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:20 am

he other is still warm and courteous reception of us, but after reading Shoes Outlet the program or some embarrassing to say that this may be a bit difficult .
Almost a night without sleep Lily sister face with a consistent smile, it is difficult to detect a trace of tiredness. Her tone firmly took the stubble: it does not matter, we are today to solve these problems. You just need to tell me how to become. Even if the last did not cooperate, at least I won over.After repeated discussions, modify the program, and finally, Lily sister Leng is come from behind, from the hands of many competitors to grab the list over.
Signed Light Up Shoes the contract that day, she Nike Air Jordan Womens asked me to eat, be a little to celebrate. I asked her where the courage and tenacity can be so persistent, she said, whether you want to get something, or to achieve a dream, there will always be such a difficult and obstruction, how many people's first reaction is since The overall situation will be set, then Nike Casual Shoes Womens give up, next time have the opportunity Nike Air Shox Mens to say. But how can there be such a good chance. I just ask more than others, 'may change it,' as long as there is a little hope, I would like to try.
'Originally odds are not big, have to be able to succeed, in case of failure, more shame.' I blurted out.'Dare to try, this is the young capital, what can be shame. You have not heard that sentence, the most painful thing in life, not failure, but I could, but not.' Lily sister said, She just do not want to regret for not trying to do it.So, I understand, why is always the weight of her.Look at my face look of admiration, Lily sister from the glass with me touched, said, in fact, her guts are not born there. In her college age, my heart has been inferior. School organization volleyball game, she obviously in high school when practicing, you can feel that they are not tall, afraid of being a joke, did not dare to register. Can be too few girls in the class, it is difficult to cobble together a volleyball team, the squad leader asked her twice, she finally reluctantly agreed to be a su
Jay332843867

PreviousNext

Return to General