New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Is it possible to load more than one css files?

General discussion

Is it possible to load more than one css files?

Postby hanyl05 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:19 pm

I know that Goldendict support the css file named article-style.css located in the \Application Data\GoldenDict file.
My question is as follows,
Sometimes I want to compile a stardict h format file with css file, for example, if I have a original txt data file with the following format:
people
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="aaa.css"/><h1>peo・ple<span class="pron">....

Here I do not want to copy the original aaa.css content to the original article-style.css, because it will cause a confuse if I have several stardict dictionaries with css files.

So I wonder whether is it possible for GD to load article-style.css and aaa.css at the same time?

Thank you very much for your attention!
hanyl05

Re: Is it possible to load more than one css files?

Postby Tvangeste » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:40 pm

In the recent GoldenDict versions there is a possibility to provide additional css styles, just create a sub-folder in styles folder and put your files there, then in the configuration (F4->Interface->Add-on Style) you could select those additional styles.
Tvangeste

Re: Is it possible to load more than one css files?

Postby hanyl05 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks Tvangeste, thank you very much for your kind reply.

It seems that I have to rename the aaa.css into article-style.css, then it will effect.

The problem is that, if I rename the aaa.css into article-style.css, it will also cause a trouble and influence into
other dictionaries. Is it possible to specific the css name and route? And is there a maximum number of css files that can be specified?

Sincerely
hanyl05

Return to General