New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Developer Builds (for testing)

General discussion

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Oeasy » Fri May 23, 2014 8:27 am

Abs62 wrote:
Oeasy wrote:I tried the latest 1.5.0-RC-386-g8b3a7a4. The headwords problem of English-Japanese dictionaries still exists.

Try this - GoldenDict-testmap.7z - 1.31 MB.

:oops: The problem still exists.

headwords_problem_still_exists.png
headwords_problem_still_exists.png (134.75 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Oeasy
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Abs62 » Fri May 23, 2014 8:40 am

Oeasy wrote:The problem still exists.

Take codes for these extra chars in headwords (look image names in inspector) and create custom font substitution file "afonts_..." (as in dictionary examples on qolibri.sourceforge.jp).
Abs62
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 am

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Alec » Fri May 23, 2014 9:11 am

I've just tried the version that is linked to above:
"Re: Developer Builds (for testing)
by Abs62 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:40 am
Oeasy wrote:
I tried the latest 1.5.0-RC-386-g8b3a7a4. The headwords problem of English-Japanese dictionaries still exists.
Try this - GoldenDict-testmap.7z - 1.31 MB."

I got the following error-message:

"The procedure entry point _ZN17QSslConfiguration20defaultConfigurationEv could not be located in the dynamic linked library QtNetwork4.dll"

I was running this on 64-bit Windows 7. Am I misunderstanding something?
Alec
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Oeasy » Fri May 23, 2014 9:38 am

Abs62 wrote:
Oeasy wrote:The problem still exists.

Take codes for these extra chars in headwords (look image names in inspector) and create custom font substitution file "afonts_..." (as in dictionary examples on qolibri.sourceforge.jp).

:lol: Dear Abs62, thank you very much. It really works, though still needs some time to sort out all the chars. Now it's perfect for me. Thank you again.
Oeasy
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Oeasy » Fri May 23, 2014 9:40 am

Alec wrote:I've just tried the version that is linked to above:
"Re: Developer Builds (for testing)
by Abs62 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:40 am
Oeasy wrote:
I tried the latest 1.5.0-RC-386-g8b3a7a4. The headwords problem of English-Japanese dictionaries still exists.
Try this - GoldenDict-testmap.7z - 1.31 MB."

I got the following error-message:

"The procedure entry point _ZN17QSslConfiguration20defaultConfigurationEv could not be located in the dynamic linked library QtNetwork4.dll"

I was running this on 64-bit Windows 7. Am I misunderstanding something?


As Abs62 said here : viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2091&start=270
Abs62 wrote:Take last EA build 1.5.0-RC-358-g6cb186a as base version.

Abs62 wrote:EB library use local 8-bit encoding to handle path. If path to dictionary contains symbols which can't be encoded in 8-bit system locale such error will be occured. Try to move dictionary to other folder with only ASCII symbols in path.
Oeasy
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby hanyl05 » Sat May 24, 2014 12:56 am

Abs62 wrote:
Oeasy wrote:The problem still exists.

Take codes for these extra chars in headwords (look image names in inspector) and create custom font substitution file "afonts_..." (as in dictionary examples on qolibri.sourceforge.jp).


Thank you very much, Abs62.
Is it possible to simplify this process?
hanyl05
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Abs62 » Sat May 24, 2014 4:17 am

hanyl05 wrote:Is it possible to simplify this process?

Take Golibri program, select dictionary and use "read all" command. Then look into its cache fonts folder - it will contains all used in dictionary symbol images (except already listed in "afonts_..." file).
Abs62
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 am

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Abs62 » Sun May 25, 2014 7:50 pm

Variant with modified EB library - goldendict-1.5.0-RC-389-g959bac8(EXE only).7z - 1.29 MB.
It should correctly handle path to Epwing dictionary with non-ASCII symbols.
Abs62
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 am

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Oeasy » Sun May 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Abs62 wrote:Variant with modified EB library - goldendict-1.5.0-RC-389-g959bac8(EXE only).7z - 1.29 MB.
It should correctly handle path to Epwing dictionary with non-ASCII symbols.

Yes, indeed. Thank you very much!
Oeasy
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby hanyl05 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:11 am

Abs62 wrote:Variant with modified EB library - goldendict-1.5.0-RC-389-g959bac8(EXE only).7z - 1.29 MB.
It should correctly handle path to Epwing dictionary with non-ASCII symbols.


Thank you very much, Abs62. Now Goldendict is really the most powerful dictionary software.
It will be much more charming if the support for Gaiji could be more smart.

Best regards.
hanyl05
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests