New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Developer Builds (for testing)

General discussion

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby yuchen » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:40 pm

timonwong wrote:
yuchen wrote:I edited the file, I saved the file, but after I reset GoldenDict, the configure is erased ! it turns back to " <editDictionaryCommandLine></editDictionaryCommandLine>"
Should I get some authority or do something else ?


You'd have to close GoldenDict before editing.

That's the point!
I can edit DSL Dictionaries now. BTW, Does it just simply open the file and you have to locate the word by yourself ?
yuchen
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 10:00 am

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby yuchen » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Diclover wrote:Thank you very much for your reply. This is what I do. I keep GoldDict close. Then I open the file folder "GoldenDict", open "portable", and then open "config" . I search for "OALD7 Culture Guide", change it to "OALD7 Wordfinder", and save the change. When I start the GoldenDict, everything remain the same.Please tell the right way to do it.

BTW, if it's a MDX Dictionary, you have to extract the data and then rebuild it with proper infomation.
yuchen
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 10:00 am

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Tvangeste » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:58 pm

yuchen wrote:BTW, Does it just simply open the file and you have to locate the word by yourself ?

Yep, we are only opening the file at the moment.
Tvangeste
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 am

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Tvangeste » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:29 pm

The latest development build from me, build 1.5.0-RC-45-ga2ce4da, for Windows.

Download:Changelog (since the previous Dev build):
  • DSL: Support video resources (by Tvangeste)
  • Dictd: Properly style the phonetic data and references/links (by Tvangeste)
  • Add "DISABLE_INTERNAL_PLAYER" to .pro as an option to disable internal audio player (issue #356) (by Timon Wong)
  • Fix for compilation failures on Linux (by Tvangeste)
  • Dictd: Support extended Dictd format (--index-keep-orig) with 4 entries in the index (by Tvangeste)
  • Prevent compiler warning messages about OV_CALLBACKS_* (by Timon Wong)
  • Update Simplified Chinese translation (by Timon Wong)
  • Enhanced XDXF support (by soshial)
  • Update belarusian translation (by Maksim Tomkowicz)
  • Minor wording tweaks in README (by Tvangeste)
  • Update Russian translation (by Abs62)
  • Programs: Don't write word to standard input if %GDWORD% is presented in arguments (issue #351) (by Abs62)
  • Updated French translation (by VirtualTam)
As usual, just unpack the archive on top of the latest Early Access build (GoldenDict 1.5.0-RC-11-g6a39192) and you're good to go.
Tvangeste
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 am

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby hanyl05 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:49 am

Tvangeste wrote:The latest development build from me, build 1.5.0-RC-45-ga2ce4da, for Windows.

Download:Changelog (since the previous Dev build):
  • DSL: Support video resources (by Tvangeste)
  • Dictd: Properly style the phonetic data and references/links (by Tvangeste)
  • Add "DISABLE_INTERNAL_PLAYER" to .pro as an option to disable internal audio player (issue #356) (by Timon Wong)
  • Fix for compilation failures on Linux (by Tvangeste)
  • Dictd: Support extended Dictd format (--index-keep-orig) with 4 entries in the index (by Tvangeste)
  • Prevent compiler warning messages about OV_CALLBACKS_* (by Timon Wong)
  • Update Simplified Chinese translation (by Timon Wong)
  • Enhanced XDXF support (by soshial)
  • Update belarusian translation (by Maksim Tomkowicz)
  • Minor wording tweaks in README (by Tvangeste)
  • Update Russian translation (by Abs62)
  • Programs: Don't write word to standard input if %GDWORD% is presented in arguments (issue #351) (by Abs62)
  • Updated French translation (by VirtualTam)
As usual, just unpack the archive on top of the latest Early Access build (GoldenDict 1.5.0-RC-11-g6a39192) and you're good to go.

Goldendict would be much more attractive if the wild-card search and full text search function is included.
hanyl05
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby beavis » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Слишком много жрёт памяти. 200Мб, хотя я не сказать чтобы активно им пользовался. Это слишком много для словаря, по-моему даже Лингво столько не занимает.
beavis
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Tvangeste » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:26 pm

beavis wrote:Слишком много жрёт памяти. 200Мб, хотя я не сказать чтобы активно им пользовался. Это слишком много для словаря, по-моему даже Лингво столько не занимает.

Что-то вы не то и не там меряете. У меня несколько сотен словарей, и занято всего 67Мб оперативки. Lingvo X3 с существенно меньшим набором словарей - 160Мб.

PS. Хотя, конечно, если активно словарем пользоваться, то постепенно количество занимаемой памяти растет, но больше 220 мб сделать при всем желании не могу. С другой стороны, то, что память растет потихоньку - может быть где-то есть мемори лик, надо разбираться.
Tvangeste
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 am

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby beavis » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Я не говорил, что она растёт. Стабильно держится около 200. Возможно это связано с большим размером самих словарей и тем, что они упакованы и требуется буфер для распаковаки.
beavis
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Tvangeste » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:49 pm

beavis wrote:Я не говорил, что она растёт. Стабильно держится около 200. Возможно это связано с большим размером самих словарей и тем, что они упакованы и требуется буфер для распаковаки.

В общем, 200мб - это более-менее нормально получается при активном использовании. Я вон за минуту Лингво уже добил до 400мб. На слове go - очень уж там большие карточки. :lol:

Насчет буфера для распаковки - не, никаких особо больших буферов для распаковки не требуется. Карточки распаковываются на лету, и только именно то, что нужно, только тело конкретно карточки, целиком словари не распаковываются.
Tvangeste
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:42 am

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Abs62 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:05 pm

beavis wrote:Я не говорил, что она растёт. Стабильно держится около 200. Возможно это связано с большим размером самих словарей и тем, что они упакованы и требуется буфер для распаковаки.

Буферы выделяются и тут же освобождаются, а постоянно память может занимать кэш. До 320 kb на каждый словарь, пожатый dictzip.
Abs62
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests