New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Developer Builds (for testing)

General discussion

Re: Developer Builds (for testing)

Postby Diclover » Thu May 23, 2013 8:18 am

Thanks for the update. I confirm that the problem caused by Oxford Learner's Thesaurus has been solved. Everything is normal. Thanks a lot.
Diclover

Postby hanyl05 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:19 am

Tvangeste wrote:
hanyl05 wrote:Thanks for the update. Actually some stardict dictionaries also has seperate css files, which is quite annoying.
Is it possible to isolate stardict css files?

And AARD dictionaries as well, as far as I can tell. Ideally, we should handle all theses cases, but currently only the MDX/MDD are processed, since they exhibit this problem quite often.

Wish Prof. Abs62 and Prof Tvangeste could repair this problem for stardict and AARD dictionaries soon.o(∩_∩)o
hanyl05

Postby yuchen » Thu May 23, 2013 11:45 am

Thanks for the update.
I wonder whether I can customize the name of MDX dictionary. There are many mdx files with wrong information.
Thanks a lot :D
yuchen

Postby Tvangeste » Thu May 23, 2013 1:14 pm

yuchen wrote:I wonder whether I can customize the name of MDX dictionary. There are many mdx files with wrong information.

Currently, there is no way to do that. We discussed this problem with Timon some time ago and it seems that the agreement is that we need to introduce a special file that will contain the metadata for dictionaries (eg., languages, icon, name) and users should be able to modify those files as they wish.

But this feature is not yet implemented. The discussion was here: https://github.com/goldendict/goldendict/pull/273

The issue to keep an eye on is here: https://github.com/goldendict/goldendict/issues/274 : "Provide a way for users to rename the dictionaries".
Tvangeste

Postby Abs62 » Thu May 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Css isolation for Stardict completed.
AARD don't load css, AFAIK. It don't use loading files from resources at all.
Abs62

Postby hanyl05 » Thu May 23, 2013 3:29 pm

Abs62 wrote:Css isolation for Stardict completed.
AARD don't load css, AFAIK. It don't use loading files from resources at all.

Wonderful!
hanyl05

Postby Tvangeste » Thu May 30, 2013 8:25 am

The latest development build from me, build #812, for Windows.

Download:Changelog:
  • Add "Inspect" action to context menu (by Timon Wong)
  • Fix javascript errors when try to evaluate undefined variables (by Timon Wong)
  • Fix potential crash on exit with multiple tabs opened (by Timon Wong)
  • Updated French translation (by VirtualTam)
  • Fixed #328: Eliminate partially-checked checkboxes in Pereferences (by Tvangeste)
  • MDict: Narrow selector scope for better CSS isolation (probably) (by Timon Wong)
  • Tweaks for background color since CSS isolation was introduced (by Timon Wong)
  • Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation by Alexandro Casanova
  • Add an option to enable saving resource files with articles (#321) (by Timon Wong)
  • lupdate all translations; update Simplified Chinese translation (by Timon Wong)
  • Fix unexpected result using QString::toStdWString() (fix #107 again, QTBUG-25536) (by Timon Wong)
  • Add "Copy Image" option into images context menu (by Abs62)
  • Dsl: Handle SVG images (by Abs62)
  • FFmpeg: Fix potential crash on some codecs (speex for example) (by Timon Wong)
  • Stardict: Isolate resources stylesheets (by Abs62)
  • MDict: minor parser refactor, fix inappropriate use of sptr (by Timon Wong)
  • MDict: Add volumes support for mdd files (by Timon Wong)
As usual, just unpack the archive on top of the latest Early Access build (#763!) and you're good to go.
Tvangeste

Postby dg333 » Thu May 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Downloaded and unpacked the above build (#812) to the existing installation directory. When trying to launch in Windows 7, the following error message appears:

goldendict.exe — Системная ошибка
Запуск программы невозможен, так как на компьютере отсутствует libao-4.dll. Попробуйте переустановить программу.

I searched for libao-4.dll at dll-files.com, but no result was found.

What else can I do?

P. S. Reverting to the previous build #763 eliminates the problem.
dg333

Postby Tvangeste » Thu May 30, 2013 3:00 pm

dg333 wrote:I searched for libao-4.dll at dll-files.com, but no result was found.
What else can I do?

You need to upgrade the latest EA build first, and then upgrade to the latest Dev Build. The needed DLLs are in the EA build already. See the line at the bottom of the announcement for the EA build location.
Tvangeste

Postby dg333 » Thu May 30, 2013 3:03 pm

You need to upgrade the latest EA build first,

If you mean #763, I did upgrade to it and it works fine. However, upgrading to #812 causes the problem.
dg333

PreviousNext

Return to General