New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

'clear' (x) button & highlight color for text find

General discussion

'clear' (x) button & highlight color for text find

Postby Pino » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 am

Hi, Konstantin. First I'd like to thank you for this excellent software, I use the Android (paid) version as well.
Would you please consider adding a 'clear' (x) button to the right of the input box or even better - auto select feature, the way you did it in the last update of the Android version? That would make it a lot easier and quicker to search new words.

And also, would you change or give us the option to change the highlight colour for text find?

Thank you very much for you consideration. Pino
Pino

Re: 'clear' (x) button & highlight color for text find

Postby chulai » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi,

You don't need a clear button. Just after you pressed return key to search the term, you can enter a new term and i'ts going to clear any existing input text.

Highlight color was fixed a long time ago. If you are using the last release version (1.0.1) note that it's 15 month old.
You can download the latest preview version here: https://github.com/goldendict/goldendic ... or-Windows

You can see there a change list since 1.0.1 was released.

Regards,

Chulai
chulai

Postby Pino » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:43 pm

chulai wrote:Hi,

You don't need a clear button. Just after you pressed return key to search the term, you can enter a new term and i'ts going to clear any existing input text.

Highlight color was fixed a long time ago. If you are using the last release version (1.0.1) note that it's 15 month old.
You can download the latest preview version here: https://github.com/goldendict/goldendic ... or-Windows

You can see there a change list since 1.0.1 was released.

Regards,

Chulai

Hi, thanks for your reply, I had a 1.0.1 version and yet it was different from the version you gave me link to. Both issues are fixed with this version, thanks to the developer!
Pino

Postby ikm » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:44 am

Yeah, we should really release a new version. Still waiting for Tvangeste to submit his new input combo thing.
ikm
Автор GoldenDict

Return to General