New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Added Mac OS X support

General discussion

Re: Added Mac OS X support

Postby chulai » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:18 pm

sanskrit wrote:Please tell me if there is another build I can use and where exactly I can download it. I also need to increase the font size

I found a build 0.8.0 that works on Lion. It's a little unstable but I am able to make it work. I can't change the file name of the dictionaries but that's certainly not the worst! The worst is that I can't increase the font size and trying to read complicated Devanagari Sanskrit is a stain. Is there anyway to improve this?

Wait! It was modified over 3 years ago. Do you have another build that I could successfully use with my OS X 10.7.4 ?

Please include link, I can't find anything!

You have one here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1611#p7315
chulai

Postby chulai » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:09 pm

For anyone that might end up in this forum post by Googling there are more recent Early Access builds for Mac OS X.
chulai

Postby chulai » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:10 pm

BGL indexing bug was recently fixed (Thanks to developer Abs62!) and now Mac GoldenDict finally supports Babylon BGL files.
You can download the last EA build on this link: https://github.com/goldendict/goldendic ... r-Mac-OS-X
chulai

Postby trungpt » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:13 am

I'm looking forward to a final version for Mac :D

Will Mac OS X 10.6.8 is still supported by the final version?
trungpt

Previous

Return to General