Отображение картинок

Обсуждение мобильной версии

Отображение картинок

Postby ramix » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:24 pm

Хотелось бы, чтобы разработчики организовали показ картинок в мобильной версии по принципу Lingvo x5 - то есть в карточке отображается миниатюра, щелкнув по которой, картинка откроется в новом окне в полный (или доведенный до границ дисплея) размер.
ramix

Re: Отображение картинок

Postby Jay332843867 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:27 am

ife ah, friend ah! What are you waiting for? Do your best!Insights on life Bing Xin said in her prose 'If this life is beautiful, how can I ask for the afterlife, if this life is not good, how can I beg for future life.' Childhood I was always patriotic daddy severely criticized and beaten, even living in my neighbor's neighbors to see I was beaten can not stand, there is my father spoiled my brother, very cold Treat me. To the adult, the parents laid off, the father did not work, the mother smuggled to France, to the Chinese family in France when the nanny, had a good condition, unfortunately, came to me. I was crazy because of love. Sent to the psychiatric hospital to live a half months of the hospital. I am desperate to face life, do not know how to walk the future of the road, looking at passers-by disdain, and inadvertently said 'neuropathy' three words, I have a heart of death. Every day at home to eat sleep, sleep to eat. One day my relatives told me to Mens Shoes On Sale Cheap go to work in the field, my father told me to go, the result, I was a problem. I am a neurological attack, fell from the motorcycle, and went to the hospital to live for half a month of the hospital, and from the field back home. The second time the disease, and I lived in the neurological hospital for a month and a half of the hospital. After discharge, I was thinking about how their own way of life should go? I still participated in Cheap Nike Shoes the adult college entrance examination, admitted to the Department of English, read 2 years of English, after four or six. Mother to the money, read their own books. That Air Max Shoes on Sale year I graduated 24 years old, with a college diploma, and he found a job. Have a job in love should be right So, every time I love to tell him that I am sick, not scared phone shutdown, is scared people missing, no trace. Occasionally, there is a good for you, and they can not see. About 30, the work of the N, Authentic Kids Nike Shoes the boyfriend also talked about the N, there are Nike Air Shox Mens For Cheap times in the insurance company to work, met a single customer, and he was pregnant, married, and thought very happy. Who knows, days are unexpected situation, I married the day crazy, at the wedding, his face lost, the children destroyed, and I divorced. So I was sent to the neurological hospital. After discharge, I was always positive, looking for a job, ready to read law courses. Who knows, the book read more I went Wholesale Air Jordan Shoes to the neurological hospital to go, a total of four hospitals in the hospital.I did not bow down to God, when I was a relative company. I had no chance, I heard that they pity me, take care of me, I came in. I did not expect to write a micro letter, write the company's manuscripts. So write, they say I am very talented, so stay in the company.Yes, everyone's life is a story, each person's story is unique, I always remember a word, God gave himself off the door, always keep the fan open windows. Whenever the pain of their own time to tell myself, endure the test of heaven, crazy to tell myself, I was in charge of rest, work pressure to force their own to resign, tell yourself the next job will do better. Whenever he was someone abuse, laughing to tell myself, what relationship, as strong as I am strong. Can support me to the present, did not take the road, out of Nike Basketball Shoes Sale their own self-reliance. There is a social concern.In the hospital, doctors and nurses carefully care, so that my condition improved soon, they said I was sick, but people are still very clear, and they can communicate with the normal. At work, the boss and colleagues are very concerned about me, the teachings of the older generation and the boss's Mens Nike Free Shoes exhortation, every day is endless. In the emotional, there are many men take the initiative to pursue, at present, there is a good for me. I am still young, no life sentiment, just write their own experiences, encourage yourself, later have difficulties, and then sent to the hospital, I am not afraid. The future of the road is still long, I will continue to be strong, with perseverance to overcome the disease, with a smile in the Air Jordan 11 Kids face of life unhappy, with an optimistic attitude to accept the fate of the challenge, with true love to love their own people.The dream of life and passion Recently, a consultant came to me, she said at the beginning of such a passage: I am 32 years old, is a four - year - old girl 's mother, 1999 master graduated from a key university. Now and her husband are working in a large group in Shanghai, he is doing technical management work, I do product development work, if we all maintain the status quo, according to the current situation of the industry, should be on a well-off life. When the price is not expensive to buy a house, the mortgage is not a lot of pressure on the repayment, and now the house is already astronomical, and there are private cars, and no loans, immediately my own patent came out, it is estimated that the next step is No problem. So a lot of people still envy me, but why I still confused? Yes ah, there is room with a car, there is promotion, why should be confused? She said later that the whole story: really, choose your course is precisely because o
Jay332843867

Brand new homes earn 3000 to 15,000 today on AUTOPILOT!

Postby easybread » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:08 pm

free money making website,how to make 300 dollars per day fast and easy, get paid to post jobs online, how to win how to play powerball mega millions,superlotto jackpot easy,Earn make $100, $200, $300 per day online easy fast no work,no investment.How to make $10,000 online now fast no work no investment right now. 10k free money making website,move to canada now,sell homes fast buy homes cheap home in florida snow birds as low as under $200,000 200k, 400k, $100,000, $400,000
Big Movie & Travel Posting gigs online paying $3 to $60.00 per post visit here !

Become a World CEO today. Relax and earn over $3000.00 today from brand new homes. Over 140 brand new homes for sale.
Demand Is Outpacing Supply for New Homes in Central Florida.
We have international sponsors worldwide:
Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Paris, France; Las Vegas, Nevada; Orlando, Florida; Bangkok, Thailand; Calgary, Alberta; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; Portland, Oregon; Los Angeles, California; Cancun, Mexico; Vancouver, British Columbia; Montreal, Quebec; Beijing, China; Miami, Florida; Atlanta, Georgia; San Francisco, California; Edmonton, Alberta; San Jose, Costa Rica; and Varadero, Jamaica, Bahamas, The Virgin Islands, Cuba, Sydney; Australia, Singapore and more.
Interested in joining today? Email me 100bigcities@gmail.com or 50hourly@gmail.com
Just visit here today !

USD $565,000.00 invested last month , over 120 online jobs created. Image

Demand Is Outpacing Supply for New Homes in Central Florida
Over the past year, the Orlando metro area has been the 10th most active market for new-construction home sales in the entire country, according to a recently released report from CoreLogic. The report adds that 15 percent of the area’s total home sales are newly built homes. While the increase in development in Central Florida means more options for home buyers, there are a number of downsides to the current state of the market. In addition to rising prices, it’s easier than ever to miss great opportunities, and competition for new-construction homes in desirable communities is fiercer than ever.

Interested in joining today? Email me 100bigcities@gmail.com or 50hourly@gmail.com
easybread

Return to Мобильная версия