New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

Bug? Goldendict autoclose when JuiceDefender is on

Mobile version discussion

Bug? Goldendict autoclose when JuiceDefender is on

Postby zhou13 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:52 am

As the title. Open Goldendict and then CLOSE the screen. Wait one minutes. Open the screen. You will find that goldendict is closed(or crashed).
After switching off the JuiceDefender, this problem won't happened.

I think JuiceDefender doesn't have the function that can auto kill other program.(And other program won't be killed when screen is off) So is it a bug of goldendict?
zhou13

Re: Bug? Goldendict autoclose when JuiceDefender is on

Postby zhou13 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:49 am

I found that if you make juicedefender don't disable 3G when goldendict is running(evening when the screen is off), this problem won't happened.
zhou13

Postby ikm » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:00 am

Programs can usually be silently auto-closed when they are in background and the device is low on memory. So I would suspect that's what happens. The program shouldn't be crashing, of course.
ikm
Автор GoldenDict

Postby zhou13 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:15 am

I don't this is the problem. When close the screen, goldendict is on foreground. Auto close the foreground program isn't the behavior that android system will do.(Since other cached program isn't be released). And as the problem won't happened after change the setting of JuiceDefender. There must something that goldendict don't compatible with JuiceDefender.
zhou13

Return to Mobile