New user registration is currently disabled due to spam abuse / Регистрация новых пользователей в настоящее время приостановлена из-за злоупотреблений спаммерами

BGL files and fonts

Mobile version discussion

Re: BGL files and fonts

Postby MCHAL » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:17 am

Hi, Chulai:

Sorry for this late reply. Only now I could notice you have posted this message reply.

I used Qt Linguist for doing the update. As to the lupate command line tool, I visited the page indicated by you, but couldn't find a link for downloading it. Please, provide it if possible, since also I have submitted the language file to further reviews for translation accuracy and typos correction.

I know absolete text shoud not present in new, updated language files, but I thought Qt Linguist took care of this somehow. Sorry.

As for translation update credits, where or to whom should I send them?

Thanks.

Regards.
MCHAL

Re: BGL files and fonts

Postby chulai » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:53 am

MCHAL wrote:Hi, Chulai:

Sorry for this late reply. Only now I could notice you have posted this message reply.

I used Qt Linguist for doing the update. As to the lupate command line tool, I visited the page indicated by you, but couldn't find a link for downloading it. Please, provide it if possible, since also I have submitted the language file to further reviews for translation accuracy and typos correction.

the lupdate command cannot be downloaded separately. It's part of the QT development framework. I can send it to you though. But it makes sense only if you have the last GoldenDict source code on you computer because the command reads the project file and then scans all source files to get the new texts that need translation.

MCHAL wrote:I know absolete text shoud not present in new, updated language files, but I thought Qt Linguist took care of this somehow. Sorry.

As for translation update credits, where or to whom should I send them?

Thanks.

Regards.

You can send me a private message on this forum with your email and full name and I can add you to the credits.

Regards
chulai

Previous

Return to Mobile