Стилистика оформления кода

Ветка для общения разработчиков и координации разработки

Стилистика оформления кода

Postby ikm » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Данная тема описывает текущую принятую стилистику оформления кода. Стилистика эта не лучше и не хуже любых других, она просто есть, и крайне желательно при создании изменений её придерживаться, дабы проект выглядел единообразно и целостно. Это может оказаться неудобно, но тут ничего не поделаешь.

Текущая принятая стилистика написания кода в проекте следующая:

Отступы -- два пробела.

Code: Select all
if ( foo )
  bar();

Открывающая фигурная скобка -- на следующей строке, прямо под конструкцией:

if ( foo )
{
  bar();
}

Пробелы внутри скобок и между разнообразными зведочками и операторами присутствуют:

char const * foo = strstr( somePtr + 5, "match" );

Наименование классов, структур, enum и namespace -- CamelCase, описывающий класс как существительное, с возможным прилагательным.

class Window;
struct Dictionary;
namespace Options;
enum UserChoice;

Наименование объектов, в том числе и членов классов -- camelCase с маленькой буквы, описывающий объект как существительное, с возможным прилагательным. Добавлять префиксы типа m_ и прочие не надо.

int someVar;
struct GreatStructure
{
  string niceString;
};

Наименование функций, в том числе и членов классов -- camelCase с маленькой буквы, описывающий функцию как глагол, действие, или вопрос:

void doSomething();

struct Apartment
{
  void turnLightOn();
  bool isLightOn() const;
};

Именование файлов -- .cc для C++-файлов, .hh для их хедеров.

file.hh
file.cc

Если что-то здесь не описано, посмотрите на существующий код, и просто сделайте так же, как и там.
ikm
Автор GoldenDict

Re: Стилистика оформления кода

Postby evaheseo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 am

thanks to the cause of the success of the cause, the mentality is the cause of long-term protection. The vicissitudes of life will not give us mercy, ruthless will not give us sympathy, the sea will not give us a smooth sailing, heaven will not give us good weather, the reality will not give us the so-called heart of things. All this is their own change in their own experience in the choice of strong. Willow Yiyi, not the spring breeze awakened his soul, but he was glorious in the strong bloom, flowers for him in full bloom. The meaning of life is not that we take a good hand, but lay a good hand. We are not rich second generation, our father is not a millionaire, they are born in the mountains, longer than the mountains, facing the loess back overturned, creating a spark of life. Put away their own fragile, strong live out of their own. Lights are dim, who is writing for you, busy, who is waiting for you, my pen is not a wonderful pen flower, my pen is not spring. I was quietly waiting, quietly waiting for you in full bloom when the flowers shine. Three years ago this sentence I will not forget that you use life for my presence today, I will use this life to achieve your wishes, the next year flowers in full bloom, is for you bloom. Dance is the youth, publicity is the personality, you quietly left the moment, I use tears for you practice. Life on the road, I grew up, know the meaning of existence. In the text of the ocean drift, I found the real oneself, the word between the lines of floating among my wine Nike Shox Roadster 12 love, once geometric, I am crazy in the text, had geometry, drunk half bell, I knocked out his life. Confused life lost me. Dark night, sleeping face hold up a heart not abandoned. I used to sleep sleepless nights, I used to accompany the night, wine drunk slightly drunk, half of the bell is not a beautiful scenery. On the young road, a bit more naive, a little less meditation. Love on the road Cheap Mens Shoes more than a pain, less a bit unknown no one happy. Long night, once asked myself, how can I face. I have learned to cherish, have nothing to have the day I experience what is lonely. Nothing to let me know Authentic Free Run Shoes the existence of their own hard, love the way you choose vexatious
evaheseo

Return to Разработка