Новая команда меню - "Сообщить об ошибке"

Ветка для общения разработчиков и координации разработки

Новая команда меню - "Сообщить об ошибке"

Postby Michael72 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Возникла идея о новой команде в GoldenDict: Сообщить об ошибке/Submit Error Report, которая была бы доступна через меню Справка.
Суть команды: отправить отчет об ошибке через форму на сайте. Т.е. по этой команде пользователь попадает через свой веб-браузер на соответствующую форму. Желательно, чтобы пользователь мог выбрать свой родной язык или, чтобы он определялся автоматически.
На форме примерно следующие поля:
  • Адрес эл.почты/E-mail Address
  • Операционная система/Operating System (с выпадающим списком, чтобы можно было выбрать свою)
  • Версия программы/Program Version (можно сделать так, чтобы программа сама копировала версию в буфер обмена, а на форме было бы пояснение, что если он попал на страницу по команде меню Справка - Сообщить об ошибке, то здесь он может вставить версию программы из буфера обмена, если нет, то инструкция, как узнать версию...)
  • Добавить вложение/File Attachment (например, для отправки файла gd_log.txt. На форме стоит дать краткую инструкцию о том, где можно найти этот файл...)
  • Описание ошибки/Enter Your Comments
  • Защитный код/Security Code
Отчет об ошибке должен приходить ответственному лицу, который бы перенаправлял сообщение соответствующим помощникам. Например, если проблема относится к Linux, то отчет об ошибке отправляется к тем лицам, кто эту ОС поддерживает, если — к Windows, то аналогично — к тем, кто поддерживает Windows...
Думаю, что актуальность в такой функции имеется, так как, на мой взгляд, пользователь не должен искать кому именно он должен обращаться со своей проблемой, чтобы быть услышанным. Однако на форуме наблюдается некая активность у пользователей, которые надеются получить техническую поддержку по проблемам при работе в ОС семейства GNU/Linux.
Michael72

Re: Новая команда меню - "Сообщить об ошибке"

Postby evaheseo » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:41 am

I always asked his father around there is no money, and then put their savings out of a part to his father. I feel and his father had each other, his Nike Free 3.0 V6 father is old, haggard. Fortunately, later the mother came back, do not worry about the son of the. And then I left the rest of the summer time to her, I hope she can be happy, the results she is always busy, always let me feel really exist, and finally I no longer ask for anything. And friends for many years did not see, chat, I am very envious of these good students admitted to a good university, I also very low self-existence, the total feeling and they are no longer a grade of the people. The results of a friend said he admired me, I suddenly feel sad. Never to complain about what, and never to dislike what, I have been believing in a word, the day will drop any big people, must first if its mind, labor its bones, hungry its body, empty, So, so tempted to forbearance, had benefits it can not. Life gave me too much temper, I chose this life, I should have disgusted, lonely accompany me so far, I have enough patience. But I am here today, to pay tribute to life, to pay tribute to their own, but also hope that people you and I encourage each other. To pay tribute to life again.I was admitted to graduate school Since childhood, diligent in learning, book mountain tireless climbing. Will be the top of the mountain at the end of the mountain light, wide-chi-chihuai Cheng Cheng head. Spring and winter spring and summer, cold window full of frost wind. Several times haze rain several fine, folding Gui Gong palace Cheap Air Jordan Shoes dream. February 17, 2014, coincided with the first day of school leave, a sunny, refreshing day. 9:30 am, I was happy to pick up his son in the school Guo Yu-kai from the Hebei North College call: National University Medical Graduate Admissions Examination Hebei District score has just announced today, his total score of 331 points last year, more than 40 points Successfully selected! Good news came, I was excited to tears: accumulated in the heart of his son for many years the dream finally realized. Remember that the exam is not ideal son was pain and tears suffering that the summer of 2004, his diary read a sorrow and grief; remember the college entrance examination when the son of depressed, want to go to several factories to earn money to be Shut out, the scorching sun, alone along the long Beijing-Shanghai railway line at a loss to take a far better . again and again frustrated like a sea of ??waves like a torture has not yet involved in a simple and immature mind. Fortunately, the son was not difficult to knock down, again and again strong over, let the tears washed away the pain and weakness, become more confident and strong. 'Less than the Great Wall of non-hero', which is my son and I encourage the aphorism, I believe that through unremitting struggle ahead, and finally a dream that day!
evaheseo

Return to Разработка